• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Well bless his pea pickin' heart the former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says that our representative republic is hiding the truth from us.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ing-huge-amounts-evidence-UFO-encounters.html
    Yeah, OK, we knew that. Well golly but isn't it nice to see common ground where the democrats and republicans can really work together?

Both sides of the aisle have been mum about the missing trillions of dollars, they've been mum about UFO's, and they're really mum about the organizational structure the money disappeared into. Which can only mean that what they aren't mum about is generally a Punch and Judy show with the left hand and the right hand taking turns with the toy club.

Years ago Dr. Mark Skidmore (Michigan State) had identified an astounding $21T as missing and more recently upped that to $90T. Investigators have concluded that there are no structures or organizations on our planet that can account for the missing trillions. That leaves a lot of area (or one might even say space) beyond their ability to examine. So, what government presides over such? I don't know but I bet we don't get a vote.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Silly, this about discrediting Reid so that when he tries to say where he buried the bodies, they can call him an old kook.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Senator Reid has been pushing for years to get the files opened. Coming from the former senate majority leader, you think maybe it's politically motivated? There's a lot of money at stake, a lot of political power firmly attached to the tech.

If the research results contained in Dr. Skidmore's 2016 report are correct (and apparently no one can find a way to refute his 2016 or subsequent findings) then we the people have funded something that isn't here. So it's a big something, somewhere else. And someone besides you and me and our elected representatives is in control of it.

So any way, I think that establishing our space force as a separate command is part of this. That Senator Reid pushing for disclosure is a move on the board. And I think what Wernher Von Braun said about the intended progression of enemies from communism to terrorism to asteroids to aliens was spot on. But I also think that the driving motivation behind that progression (getting ready to fight who is coming) is spiritual and that if you want to hear God laugh, just tell Him your plans.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...Both sides of the aisle have been mum about the missing trillions of dollars, they've been mum about UFO's, and they're really mum about the organizational structure the money disappeared into...

...Investigators have concluded that there are no structures or organizations on our planet that can account for the missing trillions...

The answer to where all that $$$ went is soooo obvious. It's right there in your post.

"no structures or organizations on our planet that can account for the missing trillions" + "they've been mum about UFO's"=

alens.jpg

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Heh, you know, I really can't think about "aliens" very much without at some point Mount Hermon popping up.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    My thinking is that there is inevitably a direct connection to Lucifer's minions.

Top Bottom