• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This is not a joke. This is happening right now and big names are going to be exposed for treason with hard evidence.
    This is too big and has spread too fast and with the former CIA intelligence officer whistleblowers proof. It's not going away. Benghazi was no accident. The Bin Laden raid was not as we were told. YUGE!
    If people do not go to jail over this then our country is lost

[video=youtube_share;rCybWf1g9K8]https://youtu.be/rCybWf1g9K8[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Silly rabbit, nobody at their level ever goes to jail. Nobody has the political will.

There may be a little bit of hand wringing, but nothing will come of it. Never does. Just look at the Hillary server debacle. She pulls that crap over a prolonged period, folks in power admit it was wrong, but dont touch her. But some General blabs to his mistress, or a sailor takes one selfie in front of a top secret sub control panel, and they go to jail. How is that right?

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Everyone knows we were handing out arms for passage, but they were executed in Benghazi because they knew? And 6 was executed?
    Is this Jerry Springer?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Lot of people have thought it was a weapons deal gone bad.
    It will be good to see if hard evidence come out.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Silly rabbit, nobody at their level ever goes to jail. Nobody has the political will.

There may be a little bit of hand wringing, but nothing will come of it. Never does. Just look at the Hillary server debacle. She pulls that crap over a prolonged period, folks in power admit it was wrong, but dont touch her. But some General blabs to his mistress, or a sailor takes one selfie in front of a top secret sub control panel, and they go to jail. How is that right?

Times like this, I like to day dream about Vince Flynn's Term Limits coming true.

Spoiler: a group of retired special ops guys assassinate politicians responsible for leaking classified data that got some of their brothers in arms killed.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Times like this, I like to day dream about Vince Flynn's Term Limits coming true.

Spoiler: a group of retired special ops guys assassinate politicians responsible for leaking classified data that got some of their brothers in arms killed.

Unintended Consequences,​ if we're talking books which should come true...

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Title of thread a bit misleading. Didn’t see the hard evidence. Looked like a few conspiracy nuts stroking each other’s madness.

The "hard evidence" was supposedly dropped to a friendly and important person in Congress, who could "do something about it."

And yes, the headline is clickbaity, but it's the internet...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    #1 I've seen hard evidence...not today, but in the past. I know what hard evidence is. [insert paraphrase of Lloyd Bentsen quote here].

#2 I urge anyone to explain this to Robert McNeill, face to face.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    As awesome as it would be, I’m not getting my pitchfork ready just yet. This just doesn’t pass the smell test.

This feels like Walter Mitty mixed with “The True Memoirs of an International Assassin.”

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Yeah, I’m cynical enough to suspect the worst of that cabal from 2008-2016, but this is all foil hat and no cattle.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So Chuck Norris is a secret Democrat??? I mean who else could take down the entire SEAL Team 6?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How many takes did he have to run through before he could get it all in with a straight face. He had to be laughing his ass off through all that. I mean. C'mon. Who takes this **** seriously?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

I prefer to fantasize about Tom Clancy's Debt of Honor coming true.:rolleyes:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Actually what the lady said sounds plausible. But hey, I'd already taken for granted that 6 was assassinated.
    More and more these days I'm reminded of something I heard a dedicated christian man say decades ago, that the corruption and evil of our leaders would be revealed to the American people before judgement descended upon the country.

Top Bottom