• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    This would be the "mother of all october surprises" if biden hadn't already been bragging about getting the prosecutor, who was investigating burisma and his son, fired

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/10/14/smoking-gun-emails-on-laptop-reveal-further-evidence...

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I read a comment elsewhere that if Biden was really more than 10 percentage points ahead of POTUS 45 the media wouldn't be trying so hard to suppress the report.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    If an October surprise falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it does it make any sound? That is what the media is trying to do with this story.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1316587195214561280
    Texts between Hunter Biden and his daughter reveal that “pop” (family nickname for Joe Biden) forced Hunter to fork over half of his salary.

https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1316546798266191872
    From an insider not politically connected: The emails in the NY Post story have been verified -- they’re solid. The Vadym Pozharskyi email address has historical data dating back to 2014. Furthermore, it is registered to the address of Burisma.

https://twitter.com/danielledsouzag/status/1316481528449372160
    So it now seems that @realdonaldtrump
    was impeached for raising questions with Ukraine about something that Joe Biden and his son actually did.

https://twitter.com/jsolomonReports/status/1316571708090966017
    Breaking: Burisma official reportedly linked to Joe Biden met with State officials in 2016, memos show | Just The News

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...rgy-firm-for-introductions-alone-email-shows/
    [h=1]Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows[/h]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I have frequently told my children and others, digital data doesn't just go away it almost always lives on somewhere, a forgotten hard drive the network cache; somewhere.

I really want this cache of emails to be verified and to burn the sleazy political scum to the ground.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Any better sources than the wackadoodle one in the OP?

We'll get better details as it continues, but this picture came from his laptop, so I don't see any reason to brush off the whole thing.

oV42SmN.png

It's being suppressed by the media and social media, so it might take awhile for someone to get all the data into the public domain.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well I guess Hunter Biden lost my vote. :):
    Uh. Hunter was the one making the deals, Joe was in on it. Hence hunters text messages saying “pop” made him pay him half.

Of course, lefties don’t care about corruption when their guys exposed as corrupt. Just pull the lever and go back to the herd.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well I guess Hunter Biden lost my vote. :):

I would totally agree that family is irrelevant in politics, except in cases like this.

If proven true, it would mean that Hunter was selling access to his father, to foreign leaders.
    Meaning that him and his son were running a lot of under-the-table business using the authority of the office. Which would also imply him being beholden to some of these nations.

If Trump didn't sign over his business holdings to his kids, and used them as a front with other nations to enrich himself, using the authority of the office, I would imagine you would take issue with that, no?
    Basically the same kind of deal going on here.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I would totally agree that family is irrelevant in politics, except in cases like this.

If proven true, it would mean that Hunter was selling access to his father, to foreign leaders.
    Meaning that him and his son were running a lot of under-the-table business using the authority of the office. Which would also imply him being beholden to some of these nations.

If Trump didn't sign over his business holdings to his kids, and used them as a front with other nations to enrich himself, using the authority of the office, I would imagine you would take issue with that, no?
    Basically the same kind of deal going on here.

Example: CLINTON FOUNDATION donations drop in the gutter after hitlary loses. Amazing.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Example: CLINTON FOUNDATION donations drop in the gutter after hitlary loses. Amazing.
    I can’t rep you but exactly this!! Awful funny these politicians get rich when they have power, and suddenly the income goes to 0 after. And their supports don’t care a lick, they still scream Russia Russia Russia. Amazing.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The operative reality was that you got what you paid for.
    Now there's a new reality embodied in our president and whoever it is he's fronting for.
    Yeah, I know what I'm voting against.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Top Bottom