• ...and so much more!
  • MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    NBC Townhall Fake News shines

Fake News at it's best. Half over and no important questions asked. Host attacking Trump and making an idiot of herself. Confirms why I do not watch NBC.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Savannah is awful and her shoes are ugly.

A citizen of the Town in the Hall ask a question. Trump answers. Then Savanah wants to debate Trump on his answer and goes off on a tangent.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Her conduct is appalling.

This is not the conduct of a group of people who are confident they are going to win.

They are panicked and lashing out.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Savannah attacking with questions that are not important. Let the audience have a chance since their questions are much better.

The elite in the media and politics don’t want the unwashed masses (Especially the deplorables) having a word in how they deem the world should be ruled.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    He is [STRIKE]hammering[/STRIKE] nailing that dumb b**** Oops sorry :cool:

FIFY

Do not make me do this again OK.....:bat

Civility or do not post. I agree. She pissed me off so bad I changed to my lap top to watch you guys...:):

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    I was watching Biden but fell asleep when he went on and on about a billion here and a % there over and over. No sane person can keep all this straight. How about this, "Here's my solution for X problem: "

Or, "Y'know, that's a great question. I talked with Dr. So and So at Such and Such Foundation and his/her recommendation is this and that... I think that gives us a good starting point."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was watching Biden but fell asleep when he went on and on about a billion here and a % there over and over. No sane person can keep all this straight. How about this, "Here's my solution for X problem: "

Or, "Y'know, that's a great question. I talked with Dr. So and So at Such and Such Foundation and his/her recommendation is this and that... I think that gives us a good starting point."

He can not do this because he can not do this.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    I just wish that Trump would educate people about corporate taxes. He is slammed so much for lowering corporate taxes, and talks about how lowering taxes on corporations creates jobs, but he doesn't point out that CORPORATIONS DO NOT PAY TAXES. EVER. AT ALL.

This is basic ****ing economics. People don't understand this, and he should make them understand this.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just wish that Trump would educate people about corporate taxes. He is slammed so much for lowering corporate taxes, and talks about how lowering taxes on corporations creates jobs, but he doesn't point out that CORPORATIONS DO NOT PAY TAXES. EVER. AT ALL.

This is basic ****ing economics. People don't understand this, and he should make them understand this.

People hear/understand what ever is in the Koolaide they are drinking.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    People hear/understand what ever is in the Koolaide they are drinking.
    Exactly. Even if he explained it to a T with all proven facts, they’d ignore it and continue with their opinions. Time to stop fighting with facts and just do what we want. If half the country is upset, oh well. Get on board or gtfo.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Choot em in the leg, pure comedy gold......

[video=youtube;HEz6AXn-vDo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEz6AXn-vDo&feature=emb_title[/video]

Top Bottom