Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Just What Is It That DJ Trump That Inflames Passions? Who Is Against Him? Why?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    For clarity, you have a problem with what Trump supporters believe and want him to do or their fervent support for him?
    Change the and to a comma. Then I will take options one + 3
    Orthodox Christian | Absolutist | NRA | GOA | MGNOC |ARRL | Purdue Alum

User Info Menu

Everybody's fussing over their chosen.
    That there's what you calls a diversion.
    Make America blessed again.

User Info Menu

For years people have been clamoring for someone from outside the "beltway". Well we got one, and not only is he not politically correct, he won't tote the party line. Yes he is abrasive and needs to learn when to shut up, but he believes an America FOR the people which seems strange to everyone else in government who forget that the USA by constitution is of the people, by the people and for the people. No he is not perfect, and some people seem to hold that against him, but he is sure better than what the alternative is.

My father and his generation shed blood to rid Europe and the Pacific of something that does not belong in the "land of the free". I hope that generation can continue to rest in peace knowing we are still free.
    Last edited by indykid; 10-18-2020 at 18:31.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    I can't wait for my Google™ residential premium plan, that shortens my drive to the Google™ suicide proof factory with bronze level benefits. If I get lucky I might get a Google™ intersectionality quiz to increase my wages by 0.2 Google™ star dollars per week!
    It is far more likely that you will just get your Google™ Blue Pill daily and it will make you happy with your job and salary, more bucks for Bezos. I wonder when the new oligarchs will start targeting each other, like Carnegie and Rockefeller and Morgan eventually did. There can be only one
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

User Info Menu

I think it is instructive to look at the agendas of those supporting the candidates, particularly in this election, they are expecting something from the support they are giving and looking at that, in an overall sense, is an indication of the direction the candidates will go.
    I guess I have to ask, who are we talking about? Are we talking about leaders? Congress? Rank and file? Factions? The answers kinda change depending on that.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    **** Biden!

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    I guess I have to ask, who are we talking about? Are we talking about leaders? Congress? Rank and file? Factions? The answers kinda change depending on that.
    I was asking just who is against Trump and added who is against Biden for comparison sake.

User Info Menu

This is certainly not in evidence by his treatment of wuwho flu, leaving it to the states to execute the response.

Biden seems to believe it should be top down centralized control to me...
    It's in evidence of other areas of his tenure. Trump at least recognizes, or maybe he listened to a wise advisor who advised him, that he doesn't have the power to mandate lockdowns. Governors do depending how their constitutions are written and what powers state legislatures have given their governors.
    I have spoken.
    **** Biden!

User Info Menu

It's in evidence of other areas of his tenure. Trump at least recognizes, or maybe he listened to a wise advisor who advised him, that he doesn't have the power to mandate lockdowns. Governors do depending how their constitutions are written and what powers state legislatures have given their governors.
    Are you saying that Trump listens to people who tell him his power isn't unlimited, and he actually respects that?

That should be one of the biggest feathers in his cap.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

User Info Menu

People who don't like Trump or his policies are against him. People who don't like Biden or his policies are against him. It's really not any more complicated, if that's the question.
    I have spoken.
    **** Biden!

User Info Menu

People who don't like Trump or his policies are against him. People who don't like Biden or his policies are against him. It's really not any more complicated, if that's the question.
    Not a question, but something that should be acknowledged.

Since, ya know, the opposition is dead set on calling him a dictator.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast