Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Just What Is It That DJ Trump That Inflames Passions? Who Is Against Him? Why?

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    People who don't like Trump or his policies are against him. People who don't like Biden or his policies are against him. It's really not any more complicated, if that's the question.

Maybe i should have been more specific as to my goal in asking the question. Who is spending money and treasure against Trump? Against Biden? Thinking more groups but some heavy hitters like Soros...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    Not a question, but something that should be acknowledged.

Since, ya know, the opposition is dead set on calling him a dictator.
    Sure. I have some relatives whose facebook page looks like a collection of conspiracies. And they think right wingers are nuts! Holy **** some of those stories are out there.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    Maybe i should have been more specific as to my goal in asking the question. Who is spending money and treasure against Trump? Against Biden? Thinking more groups but some heavy hitters like Soros...
    Ok, here's a less pie-in-the-sky attempt to answer your question:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

"...(Biden) says he would tackle the backlog of immigration cases by increasing the number of immigration judges, court staff, and interpreters...he’d have to confront the claims of tens of thousands of asylum seekers stuck south of the border under Trump, as well as those who have already been waiting years to have their claims heard..."

Oh, goody-goody gumdrops! We're going to hire more judges, court staff, and interpreters to work through the "backlog" of immigration cases (read: let in the people denied by Trump). Jobs, jobs, jobs!

How about:

"...Under Trump, the government has adopted what's known as a "public charge" rule, which would deny permanent legal status to immigra(nts) who might use, or whose U.S. citizen children might use, public benefits...While these policies have been tied up in litigation, they have already had a chilling effect, discouraging thousands from accessing benefits in California and other states..."

...Noooo! Discouraging foreigners from using public benefits? (Make sure you read the link immediately above - it is a real hooter).

And here's the money-shot:

"...The Trump administration has also sought to restrict citizenship in other ways, raising fees and slowing processing of hundreds of thousands of potential 2020 voters waiting to be naturalized — most of them in California, according to a report by Boundless Immigration..."

I don't know which is the more disturbing: the attempt to pump up California voter rolls, or the fact there exist two different organizations called "Boundless Migration" and "Boundless Immigration:"

BoundlessMigration

https://www.boundless.com/

Take a scroll around those websites. Some here like to endlessly debate the definitions of words. I think I'm getting an idea what is meant by "Boundless."

Coming to America is a business. ​If you want to know who's really ate-up about Donald Trump, here's another slice of the answer.
    Last edited by Twangbanger; 10-18-2020 at 23:25.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

A lot of people are ate-up about Donald Trump because he threw a major monkey wrench in their agenda driven gears when he was elected over HRC in 2016.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    A lot of people are ate-up about Donald Trump because he threw a major monkey wrench in their agenda driven gears when he was elected over HRC in 2016.
    I think that has a lot to do with the Republican defection. They’re going where establishment is more sure.

Democrats/Republicans: Hail Hydra.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

And even Soros is a functionary, a front man.
    Make America blessed again.

not a shill account

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    I would be more willing to believe that if I had not seen their behavior during the Bush administration. This is, unfortunately, not new. They hated Bush. Everything was his fault.

They do not hate Trump, per se. They hate anyone or anything that impedes their power. They are harnessing the fear and distrust of the electorate in the hopes of regaining that power.

It has no more to do with Trump and his conduct than it did Bush. The next person to successfully disrupt or interfere with the left and their insatiable desire to control the lives of others will face the same guile, regardless of their personality.

EDIT: For clarity - I think we are saying the same thing. I think it goes beyond just Trump, but agree that it was his disruption of their plans that has them so angry.
    Last edited by johny5; 10-19-2020 at 08:29.
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBeerman View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that this may become part of someones sig line?

User Info Menu

Our President has a "sleep over" with a "dancer" gets caught and calls her a horse face on twitter. I expect more out of our leaders.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Our President has a "sleep over" with a "dancer" gets caught and calls her a horse face on twitter. I expect more out of our leaders.
    No, a private citizen had a sleepover, and yes he called her horse face.

Now if we want to talk about presidents, wow, did you hear about the president getting hummers and flavored cigars in the Oval Office from a government employee? He called her Miss Lewensky, but lied about it under oath. But because he was so genteel it's ok...

User Info Menu

No, a private citizen had a sleepover, and yes he called her horse face.

Now if we want to talk about presidents, wow, did you hear about the president getting hummers and flavored cigars in the Oval Office from a government employee? He called her Miss Lewensky, but lied about it under oath. But because he was so genteel it's ok...
    You are right on #1
    On number #2 it's not ok, never was.

Every 4 years its the same thing. Gin up the hate on both sides so we can get the money flowing in to support the status quo. I am not playing this game.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast