Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 133

Thread: Just What Is It That DJ Trump That Inflames Passions? Who Is Against Him? Why?

  1. #71
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    You are right on #1
    On number #2 it's not ok, never was.

    Every 4 years its the same thing. Gin up the hate on both sides so we can get the money flowing in to support the status quo. I am not playing this game.
    Then don't. Easy peasy.

    These people are human beings. Each and every one of them. I seriously doubt that any POTUS from any time would survive the microscopic probing they have given Trump. You need to take that into consideration. None of us.....you me them, none of us would survive the litmus test he has endured.

    Now the Horse face thing might be a stretch but I have to agree actually. Was it presidential.....Nope. But remember, he is not a politician per-say. Not giving a pass but by comparison to we willy's adventures under in and on the desk in the oval office Trumps pails by comparison. If you-all don't like the man I am good with that. But please look at the work he has gotten done. Please.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  2. #72
    Master Hatin Since 87's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Boy, the forum gets pretty active around election time huh? Last 2 weeks Iíve seen people here Iíve never seen before.
    INGOís bacon hater.

  3. #73
    Grandmaster BugI02's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    I think that has a lot to do with the Republican defection. Theyíre going where establishment is more sure.

    Democrats/Republicans: Hail Hydra.
    Wll played, sir
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

  4. #74
    Master Hatin Since 87's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Then don't. Easy peasy.

    These people are human beings. Each and every one of them. I seriously doubt that any POTUS from any time would survive the microscopic probing they have given Trump. You need to take that into consideration. None of us.....you me them, none of us would survive the litmus test he has endured.

    Now the Horse face thing might be a stretch but I have to agree actually. Was it presidential.....Nope. But remember, he is not a politician per-say. Not giving a pass but by comparison to we willy's adventures under in and on the desk in the oval office Trumps pails by comparison. If you-all don't like the man I am good with that. But please look at the work he has gotten done. Please.
    I would bet in the days of George Washington and James Madison if you had microphones and cameras around them all day, some of the things they would have been caught saying would have made heads explode. They were the smartest men alive at that time, but I guarantee they were still men and said some stuff that wasnít politically correct. I care not what people say, but what they do.
    INGOís bacon hater.

  5. #75
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    I voted for Trump to be a wrecking ball against the status quo political establishment...

    Never thought it would be as revealing as it has been. It is clearer who is in bed with the political establishment, those in the media, industry, politicians, and military who are going out of their way to suppress news, gin up fake controversies, and chill actual dissent.

    Trump needs a 2nd term to clean house.

    He didn't go far enough, he should have fired any holdovers from the Obama administration for starters.

    I can only speak to my own reasons.
    Opinions may vary, , it is the internets.

  6. #76
    Grandmaster BugI02's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Our President has a "sleep over" with a "dancer" gets caught and calls her a horse face on twitter. I expect more out of our leaders.
    That is an example of the fallacy that 'character' (as defined by one's opposition) has more than the most tenuous effect on how capable a leader one turns out to be

    See: Jimmy Cartah
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

  7. #77
    Grandmaster BugI02's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatin Since 87 View Post
    Boy, the forum gets pretty active around election time huh? Last 2 weeks Iíve seen people here Iíve never seen before.
    I'm here all the time, and you've never 'seen' me
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

  8. #78
    Grandmaster DoggyDaddy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Then don't. Easy peasy.

    These people are human beings. Each and every one of them. I seriously doubt that any POTUS from any time would survive the microscopic probing they have given Trump. You need to take that into consideration. None of us.....you me them, none of us would survive the litmus test he has endured.

    Now the Horse face thing might be a stretch but I have to agree actually. Was it presidential.....Nope. But remember, he is not a politician per-say. Not giving a pass but by comparison to we willy's adventures under in and on the desk in the oval office Trumps pails by comparison. If you-all don't like the man I am good with that. But please look at the work he has gotten done. Please.
    Maybe he was just mis-heard. Maybe he was saying something about the whore's face?

    Edit: If it was on Twitter, maybe he was a victim of auto correct.

  9. #79
    Master NKBJ's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_Indy View Post
    I voted for Trump to be a wrecking ball against the status quo political establishment...

    Never thought it would be as revealing as it has been. It is clearer who is in bed with the political establishment, those in the media, industry, politicians, and military who are going out of their way to suppress news, gin up fake controversies, and chill actual dissent.

    Trump needs a 2nd term to clean house.

    He didn't go far enough, he should have fired any holdovers from the Obama administration for starters.

    I can only speak to my own reasons.
    It really has been made clear. Boy howdy who'd a thunk it could be made so clear!
    Make America blessed again.

  10. #80
    Grandmaster Tombs's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Then don't. Easy peasy.

    These people are human beings. Each and every one of them. I seriously doubt that any POTUS from any time would survive the microscopic probing they have given Trump. You need to take that into consideration. None of us.....you me them, none of us would survive the litmus test he has endured.

    Now the Horse face thing might be a stretch but I have to agree actually. Was it presidential.....Nope. But remember, he is not a politician per-say. Not giving a pass but by comparison to we willy's adventures under in and on the desk in the oval office Trumps pails by comparison. If you-all don't like the man I am good with that. But please look at the work he has gotten done. Please.
    I'd say Trump is probably one of the cleanest billionaires to ever walk the face of earth, considering what has been found after the level of investigation that has been done on him.

    I also have a feeling that level of cleanliness is driving force behind people getting so angry at Trump. There's just not much to go after so they have to resort to more and more crazy hoaxes.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •