• ...and so much more!
  • g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Now that early voting is here does anyone know if you can be removed from a polling place for not wearing a mask?

I looked at the 2020 polling place manual issued by the state and did not see masks mentioned.

I do not intend to wear one, and I will be wearing a bodycam to document any polling officials or officials of the state that intend to make it a requirement to cast my ballot.

Anyone that has early voted, what has your experience been?

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Voted at the courthouse in Miami county without a mask. Nothing said to me or others there.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    They have no right to stop you from your constitutional right to vote. If they do, you need to sue the crap out of everyone/anyone who stopped you. I personally despise the "I'll sue" crowd, but sometimes enough is enough.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Now that early voting is here does anyone know if you can be removed from a polling place for not wearing a mask?

I looked at the 2020 polling place manual issued by the state and did not see masks mentioned.

I do not intend to wear one, and I will be wearing a bodycam to document any polling officials or officials of the state that intend to make it a requirement to cast my ballot.

If you decide to experiment, please do so early enough so you can come back another day, or to a different polling place or otherwise still be able to cast your vote and have it count

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    If you decide to experiment, please do so early enough so you can come back another day, or to a different polling place or otherwise still be able to cast your vote and have it count

I intend to take it up to the point of being physically forced to leave by an LEO. If it comes to that I will put one on just so I can vote.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

:popcorn:

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    They have no right to stop you from your constitutional right to vote. If they do, you need to sue the crap out of everyone/anyone who stopped you. I personally despise the "I'll sue" crowd, but sometimes enough is enough.
    It’s literally just a mask. Sue all you want, you aren’t going to win in court.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It’s literally just a mask. Sue all you want, you aren’t going to win in court.
    I dunno about that. You can’t restrict anybody from engaging in a constitutional right.

Probably not the hill I would choose to die on, but I’m glad some out there will challenge unjust laws.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I dunno about that. You can’t restrict anybody from engaging in a constitutional right.

Probably not the hill I would choose to die on, but I’m glad some out there will challenge unjust laws.

Hate to say it, but isnt our 2a restricted? Pay a fee to get a ltc. Pay a fee to have a sbr. Pay a fee to have a suppressor. Pay a massive fee to have fully auto. Those are definitely restrictive. We should be able to own anything and everything we can afford that the military has access to.

They definitely restrict our ability to fully engage in our 2a rights

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Hate to say it, but isnt our 2a restricted? Pay a fee to get a ltc. Pay a fee to have a sbr. Pay a fee to have a suppressor. Pay a massive fee to have fully auto. Those are definitely restrictive. We should be able to own anything and everything we can afford that the military has access to.

They definitely restrict our ability to fully engage in our 2a rights

Yes.

Besides, we have legitimate uses beyond killing people and blowing stuff up. When you're trying to feed people the loudest thing heard in the middle of the night should be the .22 HP short (small philips point pushed in the nose) thwacking the rabbits' necks like trying to clean a rug. And, no, I don't have any prohibited hardware or engage in illegal practices. We're stuck with a beast system that wants to make you a criminal and you just have to deal with it.

Last edited:

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US

I am working the polls on election day, we had training a week or so ago. We were told the poll workers are REQUIRED to wear a mask. Voters are REQUESTED to wear a mask. No one can be turned away from the voting center for not wearing a mask. You may openly carrying a firearm, unless your vote center is in a school or some other firearm prohibited building. NONE of the vote centers in my county are in a school.

You can NOT enter a voting center if you are wearing any kind of campaign attire...hats, shirts, etc....you will be asked to remove the items, turn shirts inside out, or do something to otherwise make your electioneering attempt go un noticed.

It's going to be a 14-15 hour day....we'll see if I decide to do this again.

Top Bottom