Biden Repeats 2013 Lie Of The Year; You Can Keep Your Plan...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In the final presidential debate Thursday night, after taking fire from President Donald Trump about the Democrat’s health care goals, former Vice President Biden repeated President Barack Obama’s most famous lie, and made a promise that goes almost directly against his current proposed health care plan.

“Not one single person would lose their private insurance under my plan, nor did they under Obamacare.” Biden said on stage. “They did not lose their insurance, unless they chose they wanted to go to something else.”

The claim that no one lost their private insurance under Obamacare unless they “wanted to” is an outright lie. Following the Obama administration’s repeated promises that “if you like your plan, you can keep it,” the policy’s harsh rules devastated the individual market for private health insurance, canceling the plans of around 4 million Americans.

This Tweet made me laugh for fear I might just cry.

Our policy disappeared and the new one was over 4x the cost. But my 62 year old wife is now covered for both pregnancy and abortion. That’s a pretty valuable benefit for us.
    — Steve Goldstein (@SteveGoldstein1) October 23, 2020

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/2...e-year-if-you-like-your-plan-you-can-keep-it/

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Biden and the looney looney libs have no clue at how many "silent" folks there are out there whose health insurance dissolved with Obamacare.

Lotta folks still don't have coverage, waiting for govt to get out of healthcare and private companies to re-enter that market.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So where can I find the Trump comprehensive health care plan to compare ? Promises made...2016....Promises kept.... fill that part in for me ?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So where can I find the Trump comprehensive health care plan to compare ? Promises made...2016....Promises kept.... fill that part in for me ?

And, as a veteran, I'm certainly glad Trump took credit for McCain and Obama's Veteran's Choice bill.

He did so much for us, even though, apparently, we're losers.

Top Bottom