• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roguelet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Montgomery County
    My son is out of state at college so he requested an absentee ballot. His voter portal shows that the ballot was mailed out on the 16th, but he hasn't received it yet. I read about this being a problem in Marion County, but we're in Montgomery County. Has anyone else had a similar issue? What did you do about it?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    My son is out of state at college so he requested an absentee ballot. His voter portal shows that the ballot was mailed out on the 16th, but he hasn't received it yet. I read about this being a problem in Marion County, but we're in Montgomery County. Has anyone else had a similar issue? What did you do about it?

In the primary I requested an absentee ballot that never came. When I arrived at the polls to vote, they said I already had. I convinced them that I already hadn't. Still pissed off about it. Voted early in person this time.

Roguelet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Montgomery County
    I wish he could just go vote in person, but it's a 7.5 hr drive one way. Even if he wanted to drive 15 hours to vote, his school is now a closed campus with a non-essential travel policy... so there would be "consequences." :rolleyes:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I did mine online originally and after 2 weeks I called the county clerk's office and she had the application for absentee at my house in 2 days, filled it out and mailed it. Had the ballot 4 days later

Top Bottom