Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Executive order removes protections from career bureaucrats

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Basically the president want the type of jackwagons that just created the brace kerfuffle to be directly under his authority as they should be. It is to his credit he wants this responsibility. Remember how butt hurt Col. Vindman was because Trump's foreign policy was at odds with the national security teams? Yes sir, he wants policy makers from these agencies under his purview, he is the elected executive for gods sake...

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    Basically the president want the type of jackwagons that just created the brace kerfuffle to be directly under his authority as they should be. It is to his credit he wants this responsibility. Remember how butt hurt Col. Vindman was because Trump's foreign policy was at odds with the national security teams? Yes sir, he wants policy makers from these agencies under his purview, he is the elected executive for gods sake...
    We have been preaching this for years. The Alphabet agency's and the bureaucrats within them making policy outside the proper channels. People we never see. Do not elect. Have no control over.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I hope he went with this now because he expects to win based on his internal polling. It sets the stage for really shortening the leash in his second term
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    Is is this not clear? It is a big thread so I gave the post number that this topic started on...
    That thread only goes to #2355 so no. It is not clear.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I have no idea how it pasted the wrong thread link. Here is the correct link. (I hope, LOL)

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/g...ml#post8473070

Updated above as well...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    why are you so difficult?
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    why are you so difficult?
    Just my general nature I guess.......

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

The settlement has been reached between families.
    Make America blessed again.

User Info Menu

So for those folks complaining about the "brace ban" being Trump's fault, now you're seeing him implement changes that will directly impact such actions.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    Ronald Sanders resigns his position in protest to this move which would not have ever crossed Trump's mind had these people been the apolitical servants and guardians of the republic Sanders paints them to be.

https://www-washingtonpost-com.cdn.a...105_story.html

The order, which could affect tens of thousands or more career positions involved in making or carrying out policy, “is nothing more than a smoke screen for what is clearly an attempt to require the political loyalty of those who advise the President, or failing that, to enable their removal with little if any due process,”
    Yeah, baby! He doesn't need or expect their loyalty, he needs them to do what they're told. Policy is set by THE executive, and the fifth column is mustering at the unemployment line

The #Resistance is going to have to have skin in the game
    Just because individuals make poor decisions it doesn't mean governments make better ones

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast