• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    On the Biden - Harris signs the 'E' in Biden's name is missing the line on the left; that is, it is not all there. Every time I see one of the signs, I am reminded that Joe isn't quite all there either.
    Sort of amusing. Of course, the disappearance of Joe will fully happen soon after the election. One way or another, and we will be left with Kamala.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Three red banners...
    Always suspected Obama's emblem was intended to be a representation also of the dawning of the new age, the eye and a picture of Obama as offspring of Saturn*, all worked together. Actually the new dawn / Saturn thing has appeared in a lot of logos over the years. Sometimes when it's there you can't help but wonder if it was intentional (surely not every time!) if you're into what symbols mean and why people use them. Sometimes corporate logos and reception areas at companies have really profound displays of the beliefs of the people in charge, including when they are Christian. And, of course, including when they have other allegiance.
    Oh well, you guys probably don't pay attention to that sort of thing but I have for a lot of years. I'll go check out those three links.

*The logo being a view of Titan from Saturn which curiously enough would present the three red banners as being of Saturn.

Top Bottom