• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jolly rancher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Just saw a picture of Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter, showing up to testify before Congress. The totality repulsive beard is one thing but a gold nose ring, WTF. This guy is one of the gate keepers for the digital world and gets to filter what information is available to the masses. God help us all.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Just saw a picture of Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter, showing up to testify before Congress. The totality repulsive beard is one thing but a gold nose ring, WTF. This guy is one of the gate keepers for the digital world and gets to filter what information is available to the masses. God help us all.
    Yep, the digital world is a garuntee of no privacy.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I couldn't care less about how he looks, it is what he does. He engages in monopolistic behavior and it must be stopped. It was hysterical that when their 230 exemptions were brought up they immediately cry that free speech will suffer while they are personally engaging in the greatest suppression of speech ever in this country. They do so with the skills they learned from working with the Chinese communist party government to suppress speech in China, a market they crave. I have seen reported that they have CCP reps on their board.

Make the major social media companies public utilities...

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Ted Cruz handed Jack's ass to him today.
    I was very happy to see that. I don't think Cruz was the only one either. Jack looked out of his depth. It's always the same, ask him about why X happened and he runs and hides behind a policy. Then when the policy is challenged he'll say that he needs to get back to you.

I did see that Cruz debunked what he said about being able to retweet the Hunter story. So, is he going to suffer any consequences for lying to Congress? It would have been better if Cruz tried that live with Dorsey, and had him explain why he lied then and there.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Twitter is the news headlines of the country. The majority of the time breaking news is there first. Almost all journalists are there, it is the news hub.

Twitter is a steaming cesspool of consequence-free progressive discontent amid a smattering silenced conservative voices. I think the number I saw was twitter users make up a bit over 10% of total US population

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Agree to disagree. I don't think the majority of the United States gets its news from Twitter.

Twitter is a steaming cesspool of consequence-free progressive discontent amid a smattering silenced conservative voices. I think the number I saw was twitter users make up a bit over 10% of total US population

I did not say a majority got their news from Twitter. (Heck, 43% get their news from the book of faces). I said that a majority of news was broke on Twitter. It is the equivalent of an AP feed to whatever apps you get headlines from and many old school publications and sites. Our ruling elites are on there, the media is on there, news is broke there, just not conservative news, they now are censoring the presidents official account if they don't like what he says. Now censoring MSM media if they don't like the news.

This his is a big deal...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    What you need to know about Dorsey is that he is censoring what Americans are allowed to think about and communicate.
    That's an agenda at work. A conspiracy.
    Just look at who and what he is censoring and then you get the portrait of evil at work.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

A nose ring is what you find fault with, not leading the charge to abolish the first, second, and fourth amendments?

One of the greatest institutional losses to the left was the ACLU.
    Just where did the party of Alpo go?

It decided money was better than serving the average person.
    And since it's a collective party, without much in the way of internal conflict, they all tote the line for each other.
    (And nobody tell me the hardcore progressives are "internal conflict," because they vote right along with the rest of them)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Sometimes when you see the nose rings and piercings don't you want to ask if it gets them better reception?

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I heard on AM radio that 10% of Twitface users do 92% of the tweeting.

I Would believe that, but that is 30 million users to do that. A few news makers and some celebrities. Trump is probably directly responsible for a few million that never tweet, they want to follow him and a few others. Twitter claims 330 million users...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sometimes when you see the nose rings and piercings don't you want to ask if it gets them better reception?

Nah, I just picture how the piercings and the earlobe stretching and the tattoos are going to look when they're in their 50s and SMH

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Dan Crenshaw nailed it:
    "Biggest take away from the big tech hearings:

1) Jack Dorsey is a partisan and a hypocrite.

2) There are no liberals left in the Democrat Party. Not a single Democrat Senator defended free speech or freedom of the press today.

This should terrify Americans."

https://twitter.com/DanCrenshawTX/status/1321482045818834944

Some of the replies to his tweet are what terrify me... the idea that a journalist can be labeled so easily for simply reporting what the left doesn’t want you to know has staggering implications.

lFKeDwO.png

Last edited:
    Top Bottom