• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...re-diners-names-phone-numbers-starting-monday

Yep, we are now there. Michigan will now require names and phone numbers when you eat out, for contact tracing. We have now went full throttle into bizaro land.
    Oh no, thats just the tip of the iceberg... by the time they are finished exploiting this, you will have I microchip or holographic tattoo that can be scanned just like a barcode, it will access a database with you vaccinations, arrests, bank account and if you dont have this chip or tattoo you will not be allowed to work or even leave your house. That is what a big part of 5G is about. We discussed it in meetings on the planning phase of 5G.. its not BS.. this is big companies like Microsoft, Google, AT&T, Verizon implementing this.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Oh no, thats just the tip of the iceberg... by the time they are finished exploiting this, you will have I microchip or holographic tattoo that can be scanned just like a barcode, it will access a database with you vaccinations, arrests, bank account and if you dont have this chip or tattoo you will not be allowed to work or even leave your house. That is what a big part of 5G is about. We discussed it in meetings on the planning phase of 5G.. its not BS.. this is big companies like Microsoft, Google, AT&T, Verizon implementing this.

Good luck with that.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Don't eat out in Michigan, simple solution. When the clamor gets loud enough someone will start a recall election.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Well, I can’t imagine they will get many real numbers. Still just the idea of an unelected bureaucrat mandating something is disturbing.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

Yep. It's a global agenda implemented one slice of the globaloney at a time.
    But oh no don't talk about it here!:lmfao:

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Yep. It's a global agenda implemented one slice of the globaloney at a time.
    But oh no don't talk about it here!:lmfao:
    Right lol.. people don't think about previous world grip attempts like nebakenezer, hitler, antiochis, half dozen others.. only difference now is we are on the virge of having the technology to enforce it... for sure human kinds drive for world domination didn't just magically disappear:)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Archbishop Vigano has written another open letter to President Trump explaining the global elite and their conspiracy involving the bank bug, the conspiracy to enslave all of humanity.
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/images/pdfs/Open_Letter_to_POTUS.pdf

When the elite tell you ahead of time what they're going to do then people ought to pay attention.
    When somebody like Vigano shouts it from the roof tops it's because you're out of time.
    Oh, and speaking of "TIME":laugh:
    https://time.com/collection/great-reset/

OK, I'll stop hoorah'ing the people who can't help but jab their fingers on the :tinfoil: button whenever they're confronted with the truth.
    Well, for right now least ways.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I’ve said for quite a while that eventually babies will be chipped at (or before) birth and that will be your ID, wallet, etc.
    once Government has ALL your info you have NO freedom!

Top Bottom