• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I have watched 4 years of a man who loves a good fight take on the whole establishment.He has always played Chess as everyone played Checkers.He didn't know that this election would end up in this Clusterxxxx? COME ON MAN! SCJ Alito shut down Pennsylvania ballot count Friday night because the state law had a 8:00 pm cut off on election night.What that means is any votes after 8:00pm are VOID. At 8:00 pm,45 was in the lead. This is only the begaining. For you no Trumpers,,enjoy the calm before the storm. Trumpy Bear told us he was the "STORM"

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I’m no fan of Biden. The fight isn’t over, but it’ll be a losing battle. Biden will be the next President. It’s no secret in American politics that Republicans vote at the polls and Democrats are more apt to use mail-in. Trump knew that, which is why he’s fought against it and planted the seeds of doubt over the validity. It’s also why he was so quick to demand the counts be stopped while he was ahead. He knew he would take an early lead and then the rest of the votes would come in for Biden and topple him. Several of his lawsuits have already been tossed, and there’s no indication he’s got an ace up his sleeve. It’ll just fuel divisiveness and conspiracy until 2024. Republicans need to stop burning daylight, figure out what went wrong, and get ready for the future.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    In the words of Yogi Berra, it ain’t over til it’s over.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It will be over when the courts will say it's over.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    1st the election results have to be certified by each state

2nd any lawsuits and recounts must be resolved

3rd the electors then need to cast their ballots in the electoral college

Until all 3 of those conditions are met, it ain't over.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I have no idea if it's over, it doesn't appear to be. I hope at the very minimum it gets the Republicans motivated to pick a qualified person for 24. And It brings to light the problems that exist in the voting process, and those get fixed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have no idea if it's over, it doesn't appear to be. I hope at the very minimum it gets the Republicans motivated to pick a qualified person for 24. And It brings to light the problems that exist in the voting process, and those get fixed.

How do you define qualified?

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    When this election finally reaches conclusion, regardless of the outcome my best guess is half of the populous will be pleased and the other half pissed...it'll never really be over.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I’m no fan of Biden. The fight isn’t over, but it’ll be a losing battle. Biden will be the next President. It’s no secret in American politics that Republicans vote at the polls and Democrats are more apt to use mail-in. Trump knew that, which is why he’s fought against it and planted the seeds of doubt over the validity. It’s also why he was so quick to demand the counts be stopped while he was ahead. He knew he would take an early lead and then the rest of the votes would come in for Biden and topple him. Several of his lawsuits have already been tossed, and there’s no indication he’s got an ace up his sleeve. It’ll just fuel divisiveness and conspiracy until 2024. Republicans need to stop burning daylight, figure out what went wrong, and get ready for the future.
    The issue is, who gave the permission to do mail in ballots? States can’t change how an election is held without the approval of congress. Absentee ballots have been through congress and approved, regular mail in ballots have not, therefor they’re not legal. States can’t alter election rules at their whim, we have constitutional protections for these sorts of things, and being in a pandemic is no excuse to disregard constitutional laws. I see this being overturned shortly

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The issue is, who gave the permission to do mail in ballots? States can’t change how an election is held without the approval of congress. Absentee ballots have been through congress and approved, regular mail in ballots have not, therefor they’re not legal. States can’t alter election rules at their whim, we have constitutional protections for these sorts of things, and being in a pandemic is no excuse to disregard constitutional laws. I see this being overturned shortly

I like the way you think, but so many states have done this, and so many votes were cast under these conditions, you'd almost have to throw the entire election out and start over. Alito had a good idea when he ordered PA ballots received after the election to be counted separately from the others. That might potentially allow you to put a "boundary" on the effect mail voting has in a large election, and draw some conclusions about what the possible magnitude of fraud might be, and whether it's enough to sway an election or not. But, PA is just one state. You'd have to do it in every state that allowed late ballots (admittedly I don't know how many that is).

My guess is is that Alito is just trying to preserve one particular data-set, so it can be analyzed and conclusions made that might be used in some incredibly narrow, technical decision that will give guidance for future elections. But probably not anything that will change the current one. That is the reason the media decided to go ahead and call PA (only) yesterday. They were letting the SC know loud and clear that if they have any tricks up their sleeve, they will have an uphill swim trying to change anything, after the country has been told by its media masters the game is over.

SC justices are nerdy. They do not want their little world to be messed with. The threat to pack the court is actually a shot across their bow. And control of the Senate is not decided yet. If you think they're going to do something bold that might change this election, you're giving them credit for more courage than me. I see them as akin to a group of people playing dungeons and dragons in a little room. What they want most in the world, is to just keep playing their game, unaffected by the outside world.

Last edited:

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Fox news today reported that 138,000 ballots were delivered to a closed vote counting facility in the middle of the night in Michigan and every ballot was for Biden. How can people think there isn't fraud?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Fox news today reported that 138,000 ballots were delivered to a closed vote counting facility in the middle of the night in Wisconsin and every ballot was for Biden. How can people think there isn't fraud?

Love it when a plan comes together. I have to hand the democrats credit. They had this thing in the bag from 5 different directions. Well played.

It may well be that Trump would have lost the election anyway. Every competitor, whether it's an election, a ballgame, or a shooting match, has the responsibility to put the outcome beyond the reach of shenanigans. Trump didn't do that.

However. The democrats were obviously leaving nothing to chance in this one.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Mail in was the province of lefty states like California, Oregon, and Washington not battleground states. As I understand it mail in voting in battleground states was done by governor edict, or some administrative order, not constitutionally, by the legislature.

We are about to find out if we are still a country of laws and if that phrase really means anything...

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    Of course it's over stop being butthurt about this great and glorious victory against nazism. The uncorruptible arbiters of truth have spoken:

HXurUxA.jpg

Even back in October, we saw 353 counties, across 29 states, with voter registrations exceeding 100%. LINK
    So many people turning out for Biden, it transcends mathematics! you just can't beat that kind of enthusiasm!

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Now the Michigan story is that it was a typo, too many zeros, and it was 13,800 ballots. No update on how many were Biden votes. I'm sure it was overwhelming.

Top Bottom