Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    Kokomo
    Yep, this is my first post.

You probably won't like it.

Could get me banned.

Don't really care.

I've watched, not only on this forum, but on many platforms, all around the country.

There are all these Trump supporters, anti-Dems, right winged people, that during this whole pre-election process kept saying how they would stand up for Trump.
    They would defend the country at the snap of Trump's fingers. ***** and complain about the Dems, and they won't yield to the leftists. They will defend the Constitution
    to their death. And on and on.

Now that the MSM has declared Biden has won, all these bad asses have surrendered.

They now say crap like... well, we need to strengthen our party and prepare for 2024, it's a losing battle, we just have to accept it, nothing can be done, it will be fine, etc, etc.

It has been proven, that the Dems cheated. There are numerous people coming forward with evidence, and losing their jobs because of it. There is necessary litigation happening, and recounts going to happen.
    It's not over until it's been ruled, and even then, it will likely be swayed by increased bank accounts, like many already.

It's very disheartening, that all of these people that stated they would stand for freedom, the constitution, and Trump, are now cowering and conceding to what they originally opposed.

My opinion is that, these people are pansies, that spew crap until it comes to backing up what they scream about. This is why the Dems get away with the stuff they do, and have been for the entire 2020 year.
    To those pansies, I say, I hope you get what you deserve for betraying your country. Your life is going to change in a negative way, and will likely remain that way, or get worse, for many, many years to come.
    Republicans will never retain the Oval Office again, if this crap is allowed to happen now.

I've said my piece.

And now in INGO fashion..... criticize, call me names, be derogatory and condescending, or whatever it is that makes you feel superior, behind your keyboard. Because, we already know, that is all you can do.
    No balls to take any real action. That's been proven. Just read through this forum. Big talk, no action. Only dog pile a guy, for having an opinion, to make yourself feel good about being you. Now prove me wrong!

Slam the hammer, as I won't respond to any comments, and couldn't care less about them.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    You’re not wrong, but probably a little early. You’ll know when it’s time. Welcome to INGO!

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    So sayeth the keyboard warrior, himself. Amazing how those of the interwebs dark nethers tend to point in the direction of what they truly see in the dark recesses of one's own mind. Some will, some do, some are.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    OP, what was your previous user name?

I don't disagree with most of what was said, but the delivery is a bit putting off.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    And do what exactly?

Has there been fraud? The miraculous 11th hour arrival of jillions of mail in ballots all marked for Biden is suspicious. Trump's people are investigating. If this can be established appropriate legal action will ensue.

We have a legal system. Let it work. Running into the streets screaming "NOT MY PRESIDENT" is what the other side does, not us.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yep, this is my first post.

You probably won't like it.

Could get me banned.

Don't really care.

I've watched, not only on this forum, but on many platforms, all around the country.

There are all these Trump supporters, anti-Dems, right winged people, that during this whole pre-election process kept saying how they would stand up for Trump.
    They would defend the country at the snap of Trump's fingers. ***** and complain about the Dems, and they won't yield to the leftists. They will defend the Constitution
    to their death. And on and on.

Now that the MSM has declared Biden has won, all these bad asses have surrendered.

They now say crap like... well, we need to strengthen our party and prepare for 2024, it's a losing battle, we just have to accept it, nothing can be done, it will be fine, etc, etc.

It has been proven, that the Dems cheated. There are numerous people coming forward with evidence, and losing their jobs because of it. There is necessary litigation happening, and recounts going to happen.
    It's not over until it's been ruled, and even then, it will likely be swayed by increased bank accounts, like many already.

It's very disheartening, that all of these people that stated they would stand for freedom, the constitution, and Trump, are now cowering and conceding to what they originally opposed.

My opinion is that, these people are pansies, that spew crap until it comes to backing up what they scream about. This is why the Dems get away with the stuff they do, and have been for the entire 2020 year.
    To those pansies, I say, I hope you get what you deserve for betraying your country. Your life is going to change in a negative way, and will likely remain that way, or get worse, for many, many years to come.
    Republicans will never retain the Oval Office again, if this crap is allowed to happen now.

I've said my piece.

And now in INGO fashion..... criticize, call me names, be derogatory and condescending, or whatever it is that makes you feel superior, behind your keyboard. Because, we already know, that is all you can do.
    No balls to take any real action. That's been proven. Just read through this forum. Big talk, no action. Only dog pile a guy, for having an opinion, to make yourself feel good about being you. Now prove me wrong!

Slam the hammer, as I won't respond to any comments, and couldn't care less about them.

Well what are you waiting for? Oh, I see. You want a bunch of other people to go first.

Lol.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    IBTL
    c7218686a622ce3482e0ad9e811a95a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Its sataN.......... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......................

I don't know Gaffer, Satan lives in Kokomo? Muncie or Beech Grove for sure, but Kokomo? Maybe Lawrence County, the Devil's Backbone is south of 50/north of White River after all. :laugh:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    And do what exactly?

Has there been fraud? The miraculous 11th hour arrival of jillions of mail in ballots all marked for Biden is suspicious. Trump's people are investigating. If this can be established appropriate legal action will ensue.

We have a legal system. Let it work. Running into the streets screaming "NOT MY PRESIDENT" is what the other side does, not us.

Also, rioting, burning, looting, and murdering are what the other side does, not us.
    Believing looting is justified is what the other side does, not us.
    Attacking from behind with a padlock in a sock, attacking the elderly in groups of six or more, and shooting someone for saying "All lives matter;" these things are what the other side does, not us.

Top Bottom