• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    A simple way for Biden to unite the country: organize a BI-PARTISAN investigative group, with Democrat and Republican leaders, to investigate vote fraud and provide evidence and recommendations for prosecution to appropriate state and/or federal prosecutors.
    The group would need to be transparent and speak as one; any and all "leaks" would need to be immediately denounced.
    Obviously, everyone wants vote fraud to be punished. This would allow Biden to demonstrate his commitment to unifying the country.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm not sure if you're aware, but I just want to point out that Trump hired a firm to investigate voter fraud after he was elected. He later disbanded the team as they found no conclusive evidence of voter fraud.

Here's a snippet in case it was overlooked in all the craziness that's happened in the last 4 years.

https://apnews.com/article/f5f6a73b2af546ee97816bb35e82c18d

Debunked in another thread. States refused to cooperate so the investigation went nowhere. That is not evidence of no fraud anymore than it is evidence of fraud being covered up.

But just what if that very investigation did find the fraud and the Trump team is now using that information to collect evidence in this election? Hmmmm...

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Debunked in another thread. States refused to cooperate so the investigation went nowhere. That is not evidence of no fraud anymore than it is evidence of fraud being covered up.

But just what if that very investigation did find the fraud and the Trump team is now using that information to collect evidence in this election? Hmmmm...

Lol, not debunked at all. Refuted maybe.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    His first announced policy is a coercive and divisive mandate to punish his political opponents by forcing them to wear face diapers for the next year, so I think we can forget about anything resembling "unity" out of this administration.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    His first announced policy is a coercive and divisive mandate to punish his political opponents by forcing them to wear face diapers for the next year, so I think we can forget about anything resembling "unity" out of this administration.

Wearing a mask should never have been politicized in the first place. It was a CDC recommendation and for whatever reason Trump decided to essentially say you don't need to do this and he said he's not going to do it.

That's just bad leadership. Why on earth would you refute guidelines from your own center for disease control is beyond me.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

ba3185d463ad5ecea400cb12ee9db7fd.gif

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Wearing a mask should never have been politicized in the first place. It was a CDC recommendation and for whatever reason Trump decided to essentially say you don't need to do this and he said he's not going to do it.

That's just bad leadership. Why on earth would you refute guidelines from your own center for disease control is beyond me.

We'll wait and see what the CDC has to say about guns under a new very anti-gun administration.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    We'll wait and see what the CDC has to say about guns under a new very anti-gun administration.

Can you remind me what they said from 2008-2016 about guns? I do recall reading CDC reports about total deaths. I don't recall the CDC advocating for anything political but I could have missed it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You guys just keep talking about our new Dear Leader.... there's room in those Obama cages to put you in next.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

It wasn't a CDC recommendation until they threw out 100% of pre-existing pandemic science and planning in favor of inventing it on the fly in March.

Fauci is on 60 Minutes telling people that masks don't work.

They're not actual protection, they're virtue signaling, and forcing other people to virtue signal under penalty of law is as nakedly political as it gets.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    It wasn't a CDC recommendation until they threw out 100% of pre-existing pandemic science and planning in favor of inventing it on the fly in March.

Fauci is on 60 Minutes telling people that masks don't work.

They're not actual protection, they're virtue signaling, and forcing other people to virtue signal under penalty of law is as nakedly political as it gets.

If they didn't work every country wouldn't be advocating for people to wear them. Do you think this is just a democratic party political scheme?

My god we'll really show these people. We'll make them wear surgical masks. Seems like a very traumatizing punishment. Get real man.

They originally didn't think masks would help because the particle size of the virus is smaller than what a mask could filter out. This makes sense and thus why they said that. Once they were able to study transmission of this virus more they found that the virus was mostly being transmitted via coughing/sneezing and using water droplets as a vehicle for transportation.

Essentially the virus was "riding the wave" coming out of your mouth/nose. Once they identified this they found that masks could stop the water droplets and prevent the "wave" so to speak from shooting out many feet from the person who is infected.

So it isn't so much as wearing a mask makes you immune to the virus, it's rather more like a fence to prevent the virus from traveling long distances from your body.

If you can't spit the virus from your mouth then the chances of you transmitting it that way significantly drops.

I genuinely do not understand what people do not understand about this and have come to the conclusion that it isn't a matter of not understanding but rather a matter of refusing to believe the science.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Can you remind me what they said from 2008-2016 about guns? I do recall reading CDC reports about total deaths. I don't recall the CDC advocating for anything political but I could have missed it.

Apparently you missed it but it's not surprising, a lot of people did. When the big report obama authorized came out in 2013 that didn't end up supporting the narrative it was quietly shelved. If it had supported all their anti-gun narratives it would have been released with big fan fare, in this case not saying something was saying something. When things like suicide or unintentional injury are all lumped together under 'violent death' with firearms that's an agenda. When the CDC got its hand smacked for supporting spurious anti-gun research in the 90's it shows they are definitely political. It was a bit surprising during 2008-2016 that we didn't hear more. Obama said the right things as a good progressive when he had to but I don't think guns were really a big priority for him, that and I think he was a political realist and just didn't want to poke that bear. It wouldn't do anything for him politically to gin up a big anti-gun fight that in the end wouldn't go anywhere but make him look like a failure. Don't make the mistake of confusing a biden/harris administration though with 2008-2016.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yes, after all the things that have been said about Trump and his supporters, They need to be very careful now and be sensitive to others.

Top Bottom