• ...and so much more!
  • ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    You're watching it unfold in real time.

It doesn't have anything to do with who is running for office but rather the means in which we've been conditioned to think and act.

History will show that many strong empires or countries fell from the inside and were divided.

We are being played. I'm not sure who exactly is pulling the strings. I image there are many players as many countries have much to gain from the fall of the USA. We're all playing a part in it too.

The more we play into us vs them the worse it gets.

--Post submitted before I could finish but you get the gist of it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You're watching it unfold in real time.

It doesn't have anything to do with who is running for office but rather the means in which we've been conditioned to think and act.

History will show that many strong empires or countries fell from the inside and were divided.

We are being played. I'm not sure who exactly is pulling the strings. I image there are many players as many countries have much to gain from the fall of the USA. We're all playing a part in it too.

The more

Where have you been for the last four years of "resist"?

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Where have you been for the last four years of "resist"?

It's more than that. It isn't "one side" or one group of people. Social Media is playing a huge role in further dividing the country.

It's about the way we're conditioned to think. If you're not like me you're against me. We're spoon-fed that over and over again and it becomes us. I think that is a huge factor as to why we had such a massive turnout in the election compared to previous years. If we do not set differences aside and agree to work together for the better of the country I promise you we will fall faster than anyone could have expected.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Brilliant. We need to save the republic by getting on board with the people trying to destroy it.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Brilliant. We need to save the republic by getting on board with the people trying to destroy it.

This further proves my point. You're demonizing an entire political party.

I genuinely think most people are good and have good intentions. It doesn't matter what political party they affiliate with.

I think there are a lot of people stoking the flames which creates hatred and division.

This type of rhetoric has to stop or we will be on a fast track to more violence and no one should want or deserve that.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This further proves my point. You're demonizing an entire political party.

I genuinely think most people are good and have good intentions. It doesn't matter what political party they affiliate with.

I think there are a lot of people stoking the flames which creates hatred and division.

This type of rhetoric has to stop or we will be on a fast track to more violence and no one should want or deserve that.

Get real. I has some Rs I really wanted to vote against. Even the D running for legislature who is the daughter of friends of my grandparents wasn't tolerable.

sb0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Aug 1, 2013
    Indy
    NBqXwpT
    NBqXwpT.jpg

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I thought you said those people.

My point is that it really doesn't matter what someone's intentions are if they're trying to destroy your country.

That's the whole point. We have been put into two camps and made to believe that one side or the other is destroying the country. It's the endgame. dive the country let them kill themselves or become so distracted with their own problems that we can get away with murder on the global stage.

This is the plan and it's working very well. We are further led to believe this narrative and become tribal which will be our downfall if it continues. There has to be bipartisanism and empathy or we will cease to exist.

sb0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Aug 1, 2013
    Indy
    That's the whole point. We have been put into two camps and made to believe that one side or the other is destroying the country. It's the endgame. dive the country let them kill themselves or become so distracted with their own problems that we can get away with murder on the global stage.

This is the plan and it's working very well. We are further led to believe this narrative and become tribal which will be our downfall if it continues. There has to be bipartisanism and empathy or we will cease to exist.

>We are further led to believe this narrative and become tribal which will be our downfall if it continues

This type of thinking is why the right is losing.

The left has been "tribal" for 50 years now. And we're too stupid to respond in kind.

You don't debate with a bear about why he shouldn't eat you.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    >We are further led to believe this narrative and become tribal which will be our downfall if it continues

This type of thinking is why the right is losing.

The left has been "tribal" for 50 years now. And we're too stupid to respond in kind.

You don't debate with a bear about why he shouldn't eat you.

Once again you're going back to right vs left red vs blue further cementing that you only see things in a binary way. You're either A or B. That is not how this country was founded and is not a sustainable path for society. If everything in life becomes political you then start categorizing anyone who doesn't think or act like you an enemy. I know people get passionate around election time but this has been happening more and more frequently during day-to-day life.

I promise you that this path is a dead end.

sb0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Aug 1, 2013
    Indy
    Once again you're going back to right vs left red vs blue further cementing that you only see things in a binary way. You're either A or B. That is not how this country was founded and is not a sustainable path for society. If everything in life becomes political you then start categorizing anyone who doesn't think or act like you an enemy. I know people get passionate around election time but this has been happening more and more frequently during day-to-day life.

I promise you that this path is a dead end.

Well I know it isn't very progressive, but some people still believe in right and wrong.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    You are correct. Half the country has been brainwashed. The rest of us want the real America to survive.

p.s. No offense, and don't answer if you don't want, but where did you receive your higher education at?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    More facebook bull-****.

I've seen the same thing with the roles flipped. It plays into what you want to see and further fuels your opinion. Confirmation bias.

We're going to become no better than Israel / Pakastan if we continue on this road.

I can do Israel as long as Marxists get to be the Palestinians

Top Bottom