Not open for further replies.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    What is the purpose of these threads? Are we supposed to say certain things?

I once jumped on that two words threads and totally gummed up the works, lol.:)

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Let's get at it. Great news for the Covid doomers.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-4-6-week-nationwide-lockdown-revive-economy/

Biden Covid Advisor Calls For Unconstitutional 4-6 Week Nationwide Lockdown to ‘Revive Economy'

Osterholm is not a government official and he knows it. He knows this would take not only governors but more importantly for society to be willing.

He is, however, one of the best people to listen to in terms of how the pandemic plays out and what works from the medical standpoint.

He's knowledgeable, been correct on about every call he has predicted, and admits what is "unknown". He also avoided politics this whole time unless it was specifically related to the question at hand.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was really hoping there wouldn't be a "V". :noway: One more thread where I have to skip to the last post every time since the rest will just be more re-hashing of what has already been argued ad nauseum. Just like masks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom