Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 General Election Thread II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indyartisan View Post
    This is Trumps End Game

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2MkvWh7poY

We should have enough of Soros and company’s assets to pay us all a bonus check.
    We are America, we would rather shop than fight.
    I’ve seen this and I see how he can go after foreign interference and even the media for propaganda, but it might be a stretch to be able to have elections thrown out based on this EO.

User Info Menu

The Elections will be thrown out for election fraud.
    Those involved will have to pay a price for their crimes.

User Info Menu

Maybe not thrown out but shown to have been won legitimately.

Expert

User Info Menu

https://secureservercdn.net/192.169....n_8-3-20.2.pdf

This is the "Transition Integrity Project". Reading this, current events seem a little like deja vu. The MSM has done it's part, telling us weeks in advance to forget about "election night" and to expect the election to be contested until january. The report repeatedly discusses confronting lies about electoral fraud "head on" while claiming that it doesn't exist. Again the MSM are loyally doing their part.

The part that got my attention are their "war game" scenarios...especially #3 involving a clear trump victory. It involved Biden refusing to concede and the left coast threatening to secede unless the GOP accepted "reforms" like adding states and changing the Constitution so the the dems wouldn't lose any more elections. Of course, almost all the scenarios involve street violence. Imagine what happens if the election results get overturned in court?

IMO there was fraud that was planned, coordinated, and massive, and that the dems plan to use violence and political chaos to grab power.

User Info Menu

Funny, They seemed pretty sure Trump was going to lose in the report
    August 3 2020. Hmmm.....

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indyartisan View Post
    Funny, They seemed pretty sure Trump was going to lose in the report
    August 3 2020. Hmmm.....
    In hindsight, they all, media, social media, and the democrats seemed pretty sure Trump would lose, so much so they nominated a a candidate with mental illness that did not even run a campaign. Hmmm.....

Expert

User Info Menu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y68pEknYyCM

Here's fuel for election-fraud-fire.

The allegation that the 'dominion' software was designed to keep chavez in power; that's it's been used in multiple banana republics; that dem politicians have also complained about it in the past; that it was designed to electronically stuff ballot boxes in real time while results were being monitored, destroys any trust in elections. If this is true (and I'm afraid it is) we need to fill up gitmo. If hostile countries have a hand in this, some treason trials and gallows are in order

These lawyers are going to need a serious security detail

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GIJEW View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y68pEknYyCM

Here's fuel for election-fraud-fire.

The allegation that the 'dominion' software was designed to keep chavez in power; that's it's been used in multiple banana republics; that dem politicians have also complained about it in the past; that it was designed to electronically stuff ballot boxes in real time while results were being monitored, destroys any trust in elections. If this is true (and I'm afraid it is) we need to fill up gitmo. If hostile countries have a hand in this, some treason trials and gallows are in order

These lawyers are going to need a serious security detail
    Yep, I think I have this close. Chinese parts, in a Canadian voting machine, built by a company that shares a building with a George Soros political organization, using a software created in Venezuela, that reports to servers in Frankfurt, Germany and Barcelona, Spain before the results are sent to a company named Clarity, only then are the results available to the media and public...

User Info Menu

I say a prayer a few times everyday to protect Trump and the team.
    There are unimaginable assets and our freedoms at risk.
    In excess of sixty thousand metric tons of precious metals alone in the
    Five Star Trust, the (cia)piggy bank.
    Freedom is of course priceless for the US and the world.
    All this at stake in an election that could be decided on fraud, “mean tweets” or any number of false allegations
    promoted by the MSM.
    It truly is stranger than fiction.
    Last edited by indyartisan; 1 Week Ago at 00:58.

User Info Menu

Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast