• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They want to round up 75 million well armed people to stick in a camp? Good luck with that.

Remember 12 years ago, we were all talking about the coming FEMA camps Obama was going to stick us in.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    From the article

"I know conservatives are upset by some of the responses here, and yeah, many are out of line, but what do you expect people to do in self-preservation?"

Maybe he didn’t think about what conservatives will do for their self preservation and the preservation of the republic... but most conservatives use WWII and what happened to the Jews as an example of why we need to protect the 2A so strongly. He may want to think this through, the party of gun owners, vets, law enforcement, active military, and family values aren’t going to willingly load into train cars and be taken to camps without a fight. These morons get a little power and their true colors start to show. Bring it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    They want to round up 75 million well armed people to stick in a camp? Good luck with that.

Remember 12 years ago, we were all talking about the coming FEMA camps Obama was going to stick us in.

Until recently I would have taken the same position. The two problems I see are that, first, just because an idea is getting some age on it without getting traction in the past, that doesn't mean it won't eventually happen. After all, the communists who first started weakening the republic are long dead yet their legacy is coming to fruition.

Second, from what I have seen recently my guess is that roughly half of INGO would turn in their guns then turn in themselves. After most of the election season away from INGO I have been truly shocked since returning. Needless to say that doesn't give me much hope for the population in general.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Until recently I would have taken the same position. The two problems I see are that, first, just because an idea is getting some age on it without getting traction in the past, that doesn't mean it won't eventually happen. After all, the communists who first started weakening the republic are long dead yet their legacy is coming to fruition.

Second, from what I have seen recently my guess is that roughly half of INGO would turn in their guns then turn in themselves. After most of the election season away from INGO I have been truly shocked since returning. Needless to say that doesn't give me much hope for the population in general.
    INGO is mostly made up of Yankees, so I am not surprised.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Yeah we are completely screwed.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    NewsNow is based in London and another arm of the Crown.
    They are still trying to reclaim their “Colonies”
    I guess they forgot what happened the first two times, or maybe not and they are still trying subversion from within.
    I will give them one thing, they are persistent.
    Stand up America
    Hold the line
    Just say No!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    One News Now is part of the American Family Association of Tupelo, MS, which is a conservative faith-based organization which I have never known to be anything but honest.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    NewsNow would have been suggesting to my fellow citizens to send me to a camp.
    OneNewsNow is giving me a heads up to what the “others” are suggesting.
    I get it now.
    I should take up reading for a hobby.
    Regardless
    Just say No!

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I posted this a couple days ago.

Are you ready for the reeducation camps? It always starts with a "nut" in California and ends up in the democrat party platform...

No seriously…how *do* you deprogram 75 million people? Where do you start? Fox? Facebook?

We have to start thinking in terms of post-WWII Germany or Japan. Or the failures of Reconstruction in the South.

— David Atkins (@DavidOAtkins) November 18, 2020

This is not your standard partisan policy disagreement. This is a conspiracy theory fueled belligerent death cult against reality & basic decency.

The only actual policy debates of note are happening within the dem coalition between left and center left.

— David Atkins (@DavidOAtkins) November 18, 2020

Thank you for starting this conversation. Ignoring the propaganda and disinformation problem would be a grave mistake. We should already have a plan to combat it. Simply replacing the President does nothing. We need actual deprogramming efforts, & we should consult cult experts.

— Laura Miers (@LauraMiers) November 18, 2020

This would be a start. But there is a LOT beyond just Fox, Limbaugh, OAN, Parler, et. al. It’s in their churches. The theocratic and white supremacy creep are intertwined. @C_Stroop has done a LOT of work on this and @johnastoehr published an extensive thread on it yesterday. 1/?

ThatsMadameVicePresidentToYou (@alovelily) November 18, 2020

]I’m not sure how you do this with the 1A, but the German way has to be the way. Anti-democratic (small d) organizations have to be outlawed. Confederate insignia have to be outlawed. Much as some people like to pretend, more speech really isn’t the answer. It’s deplatforming.

Erin, Esq. ️*⚧️️* (@leprechngangstr) November 19, 2020

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think they think that JoJo the gun grabbing ho will be disarming us. I'm not saying he's not gonna try. But that's just far left jackwagon bull**** that crazy people say.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Member list shows 45000+ members. Your honest opinion is 22500+ would just turn in their guns and themselves?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    FEMA Camps?

Are the INGOtarians back?

Must I drive them out as before in the Old Style.

1200px-Sir_Arthur_Wellesley%2C_1st_Duke_of_Wellington.png

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Member list shows 45000+ members. Your honest opinion is 22500+ would just turn in their guns and themselves?

The membership list shows a lot of people with fewer posts than they have fingers, dead people, and others which haven't been heard from since GWB was in office. Now, for a large portion of the active members, how am I supposed to expect much from people who are expecting Trump to roll over and concede in response to an election clearly full of fraud to do anything useful against a threat of that magnitude?

As for those actively participating, I have come to suspect that many are reacting to a psychological inability to deal with obvious threats to the status quo leading to a state of denial not unlike the state of the typical Roman citizen before the collapse of the Empire.

I also have to wonder about a defense attorney who shows open disdain towards people who express their expectation of having enumerated rights honored, frequent and habitual violations notwithstanding.

At the end of the day we have a card-carrying DNC member calling for reeducation. You can be dismissive if you want. I am taking the man at his word. Don't forget that Obama care was largely dismissed as outside the realm of possibility until after it happened.

Top Bottom