• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I logged into Facebook briefly tonight and the first post I saw was a friend who posts a lot of left-leaning politics talking about "don't support this Nazi coffee company." I was very shocked when he listed the company in questions as Black Rifle Coffee.

Apparently BRCC did a profile on a Ukrainian veteran who allegedly has some associations to Neo-Nazi ideology, but it's not apparent that BRCC had any idea about this when they did the profile. People are also somehow trying to cite Kyle Rittenhouse wearing a BRCC shirt as showing the company "supports Nazis." I'm really hoping this doesn't end up causing them too many issues, but you never know what the Twitter mob will do. :dunno:

https://twitter.com/VitalistInt/status/1330177885748031489

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    BRCC denounced Kyle Rittenhouse.

They deserve to burn. If they won't even stand up for a man defending his life against avowed communists, then why do they deserve any support?

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

They deserve to burn. If they won't even stand up for a man defending his life against avowed communists, then why do they deserve any support?

You read that somewhere on the internet I'm guessing?

Here is the entire statement, in which they state they have NO RELATIONSHIP with Rittenhouse. That is not DENOUNCING him or his actions.

https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/official-statement-kenosha

As a veteran-owned and operated coffee company, Black Rifle Coffee Company exists to serve premium coffee while supporting the veteran Community. At the core of Black Rifle Coffee’s values is to support and bring awareness to the millions of veterans who have proudly served our nation and we will not waver from that mission.

The Black Rifle brand is a symbol of service, of strength, and of goodness that has carried over from our military origins. It’s why we support active duty service members and veterans, prioritize veteran hiring, and advocate for individual liberty and personal responsibility.

We do not support legal advocacy efforts. We do not sponsor nor do we have a relationship with the 17-year-old facing charges in Kenosha, WI.

We believe in the integrity of the legal justice system, and support law enforcement officials.

We’re grateful for the continued support of the Black Rifle Coffee community and eager to continue serving those who serve.
    -Evan Hafer, CEO/Founder

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This whole "death by association" is ridiculous. And fascistic.

They are saying if you like something/someone and somebody bad likes the same, you are automatically bad because if a bad person likes something, that makes the thing bad, even when the thing has no idea they are supported by the bad person. "That dude is a racist nazi. He likes ______. Therefore ______ is bad, and anyone who also supports ______ is equally as bad as the nazi. Nevermind the fact that ______ has no clue who this nazi supporter is, and neither do the rest of the supporters. "

Case in point: I was called a racist enabler because I voted for Trump. Why? because racists like Trump. So since racists like Trump, anyone else who voted for him, racist or not, is equally complicit in supporting such a bad man. Never mind the fact that there is no proof Trump himself is a racist. But if a racist likes him, he must be bad. And by proxy, anyone else must be bad as well. The kicker? The article was published in a national newsletter by my church. So much for uplifting unifying spiritual voices.:rolleyes:

Just because two different people like the same thing, does not automatically lump them both into the same camps on all topics. But these idiots dont get that.

Last edited:

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    Their Coffee is good, but highly over rated. Especially now.

Luckily us Hoosiers have another option worth supporting,
    https://hoosierwarriorcoffee.com/

Haven't tried it yet, but I will be when I need to restock.
    Also, looks like I will be buying My Pillow, pillows for every bed in my house now. :cheers:

dchuck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    Walkerton
    Saw this fiasco on the 30+ page thread (and other subsequent threads) on ARFCOM. There is more to it as things have developed and the keyboard warriors have started diving down multiple rabbit holes.

BRCC brass have been found to donate to multiple blue/dem/anti-2a people.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

They are saying if you like something/someone and somebody bad likes the same, you are automatically bad because if a bad person likes something, that makes the thing bad, even when the thing has no idea they are supported by the bad person. "That dude is a racist nazi. He likes ______. Therefore ______ is bad, and anyone who also supports ______ is equally as bad as the nazi. Nevermind the fact that ______ has no clue who this nazi supporter is, and neither do the rest of the supporters. "

Case in point: I was called a racist enabler because I voted for Trump. Why? because racists like Trump. So since racists like Trump, anyone else who voted for him, racist or not, is equally complicit in supporting such a bad man. Never mind the fact that there is no proof Trump himself is a racist. But if a racist likes him, he must be bad. And by proxy, anyone else must be bad as well. The kicker? The article was published in a national newsletter by my church. So much for uplifting unifying spiritual voices.:rolleyes:

Just because two different people like the same thing, does not automatically lump them both into the same camps on all topics. But these idiots dont get that.

Come back on them with their own bull****.
    Tell them that millions MORE democrats voted for bidet than that cool black guy barry obama.
    CLEARLY the democrats have millions of racists and race enablers in their midst that didn't vote for obama either time but came out to vote for the old racist white guy bidet.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Please stop sound bite posting. It is stirring up people for no good reason. Get the facts. Post them up.
    If this all gets out of hand again you guys can kiss this all goodbye.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Saw this fiasco on the 30+ page thread (and other subsequent threads) on ARFCOM. There is more to it as things have developed and the keyboard warriors have started diving down multiple rabbit holes.

If they are truly donating anything to the left I will stop using their products.
    I need to see it in the real not 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th hand.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

The strategy is like a running play in football. They will keep running it as long as it works, and highlighting how unfair it is won't change much because thay believe their own inanities. The election showed we are at least 72 million strong. The path would seem to be to support BRCC as much as possible and let them stew, hopefully BRCC isn't terribly dependent an advertising in mainstream media because they likely will be deplatformed. I think our immediate future is two Americas and I hope such things as parler can allow us to just abandon the festering sore that is twitter or facebook and develop our own comms, and we should expect them to fight us every step of the way. There already is an American Stasi sifting through your postings and associations, we probably need to consult some of the people who spent time living under communism in order to learn how to fight it

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Tell them that millions MORE democrats voted for bidet than that cool black guy barry obama.
    CLEARLY the democrats have millions of racists and race enablers in their midst that didn't vote for obama either time but came out to vote for the old racist white guy bidet.

I like it! :yesway:

dchuck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    Walkerton
    If they are truly donating anything to the left I will stop using their products.

Evan Hafer has donated to both the Obama campaign and to Tulsi Gabbard.

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?contributor_name=Hafer,+Evan

I'm still looking for the info showing his contributions to ActBlue, however there is at least 1 other BRCC employee who's been donating to ActBlue.

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/i..._period=2018&two_year_transaction_period=2020

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I think this raises passions of those on the right for a very simple reason.

When it's a left-wing person affiliated with a company in this way, the company backs them up. Colin Kaepernick wore pig socks and a Castro shirt. Nike stood up for his right to free speech.

When it's someone on the right, it's "Well, uh, look, we're not affiliated, we don't want to choose sides here ..."

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Evan Hafer has donated to both the Obama campaign and to Tulsi Gabbard.

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?contributor_name=Hafer,+Evan

I'm still looking for the info showing his contributions to ActBlue, however there is at least 1 other BRCC employee who's been donating to ActBlue.

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/i..._period=2018&two_year_transaction_period=2020

He's in a whole lot of pictures with guns to be donating to democrats lol.

dchuck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    Walkerton
    To be clear, I am neither for nor against BRCC. I'm simply speaking from a standpoint of being a prior-service 46Q and the evolution of the entire situation.

I make the conscious decision to drink crappy coffee anyhow, so their primary product matters very little to me. I support Rittenhouse regarding his legal battles but I'll let the courts determine his fate, so that is also not of ultimate concern. Their immediate pandering to the left/cancel culture regarding both situations was very hasty and not thought out and that's what has me concerned.

Now there are a boatload of folks abandoning the BRCC ship and it's going to be a very delicate situation for the PR team to uncluster.

I'm not sure if David Blaine could conjure up enough magic to flip this social media firestorm but it will be very interesting to see what else transpires.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I had a better one. "I presume you voted for Biden. So given his stance of being pro abortion, even up to the delivery day, does that mean I can presume you also support the right of a woman to kill her unborn baby since you voted for him? After all if I'm a racist because I supported the same candidate a racist did, then its only fair to assume you also support killing unborn babies. Same diff, right? I would argue more so in your case, because your allegation is because its equating what a bad supporter thinks. In your case the candidate himself has a proven track record and admits his stance. In Trump's case his racism is only a claim, with no proof. Your guy actually admits his sins. (to the point priests in his denomination have refused him communion for it. "

CEO on the Dana show today admitted he has contributed to Gabbard because she is a fellow vet, and he felt the Democrat machine wasnt giving her a fair shake and was trying to steamroll her. I dont blame him. Gabbard was at least palatable as a candidate from the left. I didnt LIKE her, but she wasnt awful. Maybe a contribution to Obama too. I wasnt really listening. I just remember Tulsi because I had the same sentiment he did.

Will I stop buying? Probably not. Not that I buy a whole lot of it. Because its expensive and I dont think its worth buying for my daily dose of coffee. I use it as a treat. I drink at least a cup a day, and a bag of BRC will last me a couple months. Most times the free crap at work is good enough, or the generic stuff (slightly better) I buy for home is OK too.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

So does the NRA, yet I wonder how many people still faithfully give to them. Harry Reid used to get quite a bit NRA money. Wayne LaPierre was even credited for getting him re-elected.

I don't believe BRCC is anything but Pro 2nd Amendment. I assume (I could be wrong here too) that they are donating just to sort of pay to play in their local political market or simply supporting Democrat candidates that will legislate from the middle. Not all Democrats are bad, there are a lot that actually legislate from the middle instead of the extremes. If I was in a Primarily (assumption here too) blue district, I might donate to the moderate democrat to avoid the extreme one :dunno:

Sounds like from other replies he was also supporting a fellow vet.

dchuck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    Walkerton
    Found the Act Blue donation.

The Gabbard donation was earmarked via Act Blue.

Go to the link I put up above, then click on the arrow on the Gabbard donation.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Found the Act Blue donation.

The Gabbard donation was earmarked via Act Blue.

Go to the link I put up above, then click on the arrow on the Gabbard donation.

Interesting that he donated to McCain AND Obama in the same election year.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Interesting that he donated to McCain AND Obama in the same election year.

Why? McCain was a RINO.

And assuming he isnt a RINO, its called greasing both wheels. Whoever wins, you can say you supported the candidate in case you want to try to squeeze something for the winner. As I recall Trump was known for doing this for years. Play both sides of the fence and you'll always be able to align with the winner to claim the spoils.

Top Bottom