• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I needed a small nugget of sanity from the government, this year.

I got it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/ne...-animals-on-flights/ar-BB1bzChg?ocid=msedgntp

d1SUQHk.gif

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    The whole "emotional support animal" issue is really eroding the public view and support for REAL assistance animals. How do you keep a pig from pooping on a plane?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The whole "emotional support animal" issue is really eroding the public view and support for REAL assistance animals. How do you keep a pig from pooping on a plane?

I'm guessing you don't, hence the reason these animals were costing the airlines so much. "Sorry folks, they'll be a slight delay because we have to clean up the swine excrement before we can board."

As to your first point, file that under, "This is why we can't have nice thing."

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Under the “Americans with disabilities act”, you can legally ask the owner of a “service” animal what service that animal is trained to perform. I asked a woman that question last weekend, as she had a German Sheppard with a “service animal” jacket. Her reply was priceless: “You know, SERVICE” !!!

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

Did you read the article?

"...- [FONT=&quot]Emotional Support Pig[/FONT][FONT=&quot]In 2014, a woman was booted off a from Connecticut to Washington state because her large pet pig was being 'disruptive'. A fellow passenger told CNN the pig weighed between 70 and 80 pounds, and began dropping things in the aisle and squealing..."[/FONT]

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Every pet is an emotional support pet. That's why we have them.

That's different than being a service animal, and this is long overdue.

Top Bottom