It appears that INGO has an internet celebrity!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    jsfzhd.jpg

RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    Oh my... we all make mistakes... some just sting more than others :) Darn shame sharpies don't have spell check. I have done far worse many times. I once designed a 50 foot billboard. Spent weeks going over changes back and forth between copyright and bosses, etc... finally got it approved and up... well we had a good picture, but during all the revisions all the important information was left off... like who the advertisement was even for, just a pretty picture with a date. Right up on 465... it was proofed by 20 people... no joke.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    This is very borderline. We do not accept any attacking of members by other members on INGO. If this is a thread about how we need to be careful in public at protests and we go that way, fine. If this is about how one of ours is a "moron" I will gitmo this thread and pass out infractions.

Y'all choose.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This is very borderline. We do not accept any attacking of members by other members on INGO. If this is a thread about how we need to be careful in public at protests and we go that way, fine. If this is about how one of ours is a "moron" I will gitmo this thread and pass out infractions.

Y'all choose.

I don't think anyone's going that route. Just seems like good-natured ribbing to me. The "moron" tag is from the website where the picture was posted.

That said, I concur with the sentiment regarding keeping it friendly.

Metro 40

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    When did this start?

:):

Seriously, I'm not attacking anybody. It is what it is. Just a reminder that once you put yourself on the internet, it is forever. Some people don't get that, and in a world where first impressions are everything, it is important to be on your game.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    And as I said in the other thread. Oops.

I'll accept bashing from everyone who has never made a spelling mistake when rushed (or even not when rushed). The line forms on the right.

As for the blogger who put it up: well, I simply point out what "spelling flames" usually mean.

Top Bottom