• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Forgive me if this has been posted already.

Coats comeback hits GOP pushback

On the website INGunOwners.com, where readers started a comment-thread blasting Coats for his votes, one poster went so far as to brag about kicking a Coats petition-gatherer out of his bar, while an e-mail circulating among the group 2nd Amendment Patriots read: "No one in our circles wants him in their backyard."
    :ingo:

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Remember the lessons of the Cluetrain Manifesto the cluetrain manifesto ... Markets are conversations. We speak in the voice of the people. Real Hoosiers - that are p!ssed off and vote. Hyperlinks and conversations on the web subvert hierarchy. The central Republicrap machine (and the "anointed" candidates, I fear...) just don't get that.

We live in an age where the grassroots, "bottom up" approach will trump the "top down" approach. I myself know quite a few "country club" style Republicans. And I intend on getting active and reminding them of Mr Coat's traitorous behavior on the AWB vote. We can do better than Mr Coats. Period. The time to rebel against this is now - and it's far better done at the ballot box than any other method. The framers of the Constitution knew this. Now's the time to make out voices heard.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Good read was pretty cool to see INGO in a politico article

"GOP Rep. Mark Souder, for his part, has said Coats gives Republicans their best opportunity for capturing Bayh's seat"

That line there goes to show they could give a crap about the people they represent its about their party!

Top Bottom