• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Congressman Ellsworth was in Spencer IN today. Got a last minute heads up and went to the meeting.......

He said he was for extending the Bush tax cuts... He said alot of yada yada yada and didn't answer most of the questions.:xmad:

The part of the meeting that stole the show went like this.

Congress E-Sir what is your question

Man in coat-Stands up, reaches behind his back and to pull something out while walking towards Congressman E...

Congressman's Aids at the same time go wide eyed and look like they might jump the guy

Congressman E-Hey what you doing! You make me nervous reaching behind your back

Man in Coat - Shows Congressman E his retired Police Badge then chews him out

That first 20 seconds was priceless and our Congressman is to say the least is very concerned about the public reaction...

Them Dem's are jumpy.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I can only imagine the threat "assessments" they are getting from the administration. And I say that with some suspicion, and a bit of sympathy for them.

I want them to respect the power of the citizen, not fear everyone and make decisions from personal fear. People make bad decisions when they are scared.

I want them to listen, not run away.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I can only imagine the threat "assessments" they are getting from the administration. And I say that with some suspicion, and a bit of sympathy for them.

I want them to respect the power of the citizen, not fear everyone and make decisions from personal fear. People make bad decisions when they are scared.

I want them to listen, not run away.

They knew I was there, and he remembered my name......I fear for my dogs!

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    He got chewed out for that at the meeting....and then said it would be impossible to do all evening meetings due to his and his workers schedules.

C'mon. you don't expect the high and mighty to work according to your schedule, do you?

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Congressman Ellsworth was in Spencer IN today. Got a last minute heads up and went to the meeting.......

He said he was for extending the Bush tax cuts... He said alot of yada yada yada and didn't answer most of the questions.:xmad:

The part of the meeting that stole the show went like this.

Congress E-Sir what is your question

Man in coat-Stands up, reaches behind his back and to pull something out while walking towards Congressman E...

Congressman's Aids at the same time go wide eyed and look like they might jump the guy

Congressman E-Hey what you doing! You make me nervous reaching behind your back

Man in Coat - Shows Congressman E his retired Police Badge then chews him out

That first 20 seconds was priceless and our Congressman is to say the least is very concerned about the public reaction...

Them Dem's are jumpy.

He's in Brazil tomorrow but I'm tired of hearing his lies and he already knows how I feel about him.

Top Bottom