Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 387 of 388 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 383 384 385 386 387 388 LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 3878

User Info Menu

Yeah about the Moab trip did you do a AAR on that?

Me and the wife are going to do it this year and I would like the inside baseball!

We are gonna do it in the wife’s 2017 JK Rubicon that she bought new in October 2018 because the dealer somehow forgot that they had it?
    U.S. Army retired

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brad69 View Post
    Yeah about the Moab trip did you do a AAR on that?

Me and the wife are going to do it this year and I would like the inside baseball!

We are gonna do it in the wife’s 2017 JK Rubicon that she bought new in October 2018 because the dealer somehow forgot that they had it?
    AAR? Not sure what you mean. It is early and I haven't had coffee yet. Lol!

That Rubi will eat it up! Is it a Recon? When are you going?
    "God will have the last word, and it will be good!" --Dr. Robert H. Schuller

User Info Menu

Did some running around on the ice and in the snow last night. The good news was that the LED headlights didn't freeze over. The taillights did, though, but it didn't hurt their visibility. We saw a big plow go off the road into a ditch when it hit ice and a big wind gust at the same time. The driver was fine and his engine was running, so he was warm as he waited for help. We came back and saw a huge commercial tow truck pulling it out. We turned to some county roads and spotted a nice coyote. She didn't seem too bothered by us. What a nice thick coat she had! Anyway, the Jeep was a blast and I was VERY impressed with the KO2 tires. They are night and day better than the KOs I used to have on my F150. LOTS of people off the road last night, but I didn't see anyone who was hurt or that didn't have help. Man, I love the snow!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Glad you stayed safe while out! Saw a JKU stuck up against a fence off the side of 69 in DeKalb County yesterday evening.

User Info Menu

AAR = After Action Review

We are going to hit the white rim road on the way to Vegas in July!

Her Jeeps not a Recon but it has just about everything both tops leather seats ect.
    U.S. Army retired

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brad69 View Post
    AAR = After Action Review

We are going to hit the white rim road on the way to Vegas in July!

Her Jeeps not a Recon but it has just about everything both tops leather seats ect.
    Lol! Got it! I haven't been around INGO much lately except for this thread and 1 or 2 others, so forgive me. I'll dig up some pics and tell a couple stories soon!

My old 08 JK is a Rubi and I still love it as much as the day I bought it. Even with the "Ol Reliable" 3.8, it climbs things like a mountain goat! I'll never get rid of it.

White Rim is on my bucket list, for sure!!

User Info Menu

My boy bought his first vehicle yesterday. It is a Jeep, of course, albiet a WJ Grand Cherokee. He found a peach, literally driven by a little old lady. It has a 4.7 V8 with only 103k miles on it. It runs and drives perfectly, and the body/paint are excellent. The only real rust on it is on the gas tank skid. He's got to get all the maintenance up to speed, then work to pay it off. Once that's done, he says he wants to put a 1.5" lift on it and run 31" all terrains. He wants it to be an overlander style set up. We'll have some fun working on it together, for sure. I'll post up as we make progress on it in the coming years. Of course, the side steps are going to go bye bye soon!

User Info Menu

Heading to Red River Gorge this weekend with some buddies to do the Daniel Boone Backcountry Byway...all this rain should make it a blast Anyway, has anyone been down and wheeled this area before? I know were starting in Slade and have downloaded the map but I'll take any tips or advice.
    Don't carry a gun because you're afraid...carry one so you don't have to be.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer View Post
    Heading to Red River Gorge this weekend with some buddies to do the Daniel Boone Backcountry Byway...all this rain should make it a blast Anyway, has anyone been down and wheeled this area before? I know were starting in Slade and have downloaded the map but I'll take any tips or advice.
    I've not wheeled there, but I'd love to see pics and hear about it when you get back!

User Info Menu

Anyone have any experience with the adjustable Rancho 9000 shocks?
    Best. Christmas. Ever.
    http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...tmas-ever.html

Adoption Journey.
    http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...ml#post6072842

Lost? Try GPS.
    God's Plan for Salvation.

/l ,[____],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_)-()_)-o-)_)