Page 416 of 425 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4243

Thread: Any Jeepers in here?

User Info Menu

Also went to the Centerbrook Drive-in Saturday night and watched "The Empire Strikes Back." Had a blast! Played around with the drone a little, too!

"God will have the last word, and it will be good!" --Dr. Robert H. Schuller

Plinker

User Info Menu

I have a 2008 Jeep liberty (Mall Crawler).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Talkinghalls View Post
    I have a 2008 Jeep liberty (Mall Crawler).
    My brother had one. We took it off road at the Badlands! Lol! It surprised everyone there. Bone stock. It performed better than we thought it would. It was new at the time. His wife wanted to kill him when he got home and she saw dirt and mud all over her new Liberty!

x10

User Info Menu

I've got a 4 cylinder Mercedes diesel engine that needs a home, anybody know someone who wants a diesel conversion?
    Tomorrowís winds will blow tomorrow

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Principal Skinr View Post
    My brother had one. We took it off road at the Badlands! Lol! It surprised everyone there. Bone stock. It performed better than we thought it would. It was new at the time. His wife wanted to kill him when he got home and she saw dirt and mud all over her new Liberty!

Man that would be a blast!
    But unfortunately I'd probably wake up with a screwdriver in my ear thanks to an unhappy wife.

User Info Menu

I'm a thinking' Durotracs
    Here Kitty, Kitty...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by deo62 View Post
    I'm a thinking' Durotracs
    VERY nice!

User Info Menu

I took my JL in for the clutch recall today and they let me have this as a loaner. LOVE IT! It is a Mojave. Very cool. The orange trim and stitching look amazing with the Sting Gray.

User Info Menu

Damn nice loaner vehicle. They must think your wanting to trade so they gave you a great option. I canít believe they have a Mojave as a loaner. I love the interiors on them. Enjoy it while itís free!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Grogmister View Post
    Damn nice loaner vehicle. They must think your wanting to trade so they gave you a great option. I canít believe they have a Mojave as a loaner. I love the interiors on them. Enjoy it while itís free!
    Lol, they know how to tempt me. But I told them up front it would not work! It isn't really in their loaner fleet. It was off the lot. Another dealer traded it with them for I think a Rubicon. It had 15 miles when I drove it off the lot.

Yeah, the interior on this thing is really cool. Color combo is great.

If anyone is interested, it can be purchased at Westgate. I've treated it as it deserves, following break-in procedure exactly and driving it very gently. A guy that works for me is chewing on it. He fell in love with it at first sight. I doubt there are many Mojaves around these parts. The suspension makes the steering feel better than any Jeep I've ever driven.
    Last edited by Principal Skinr; 08-15-2020 at 16:39.