Come on INGO, I know you house some rednecks

Does anyone here seriously go noodling?

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    no but i would love to try it some time :yesway:.......does keeping crappie's in my bath tub make me a redneck ? :D

img0244yf.jpg

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    my fish bin had a hole in it at the dock so i put them in the bath tub to clean later .....well that was until my wife came home .....long story short i cleaned the fish right away and am no longer allowed to put fish in the bathtub ...:D

Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    That's great, I love it!

my fish bin had a hole in it at the dock so i put them in the bath tub to clean later .....well that was until my wife came home .....long story short i cleaned the fish right away and am no longer allowed to put fish in the bathtub ...:D

That beats me storing channel cats in my kids pool...the kids loved it, my wife didn't so much.

Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    Also, for the Record, if you get caught noodling in Indiana they arrest you. It is ILLEGAL in Indiana....unless that has changed in the past two to three years, and then we would have heard about it.

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    I grew up beside a creek that would flood and then dwindle down to a few muddy pools several times throughout the year. I use to get good sized cat from those pools, anywhere from 15-50 pounds. Parents thought I was nuts when I'd say "I'm going fishing!", and all I would take was my pocket knife, and an empty feed bag.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    I've done it down in Elton Louisiana withe the Mayor's son years ago. Not something I want to do again, as you never know what is in the hole you are poking your hand in. If you get a hold of a big turtle you can say good bye to your hand.

tmkr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    My dad has told me stories about it.This was in the 1940s when he was a kid and the river was his playground.

Top Bottom