• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whackmaster66

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Not at eagle creek... It's $8 to get into the boat ramps on the Southside of the lake.. it sucks and they keep raising the price.... But if u go to the big white house on the east end of the bridge on 56th st. You can get a season past for $50...

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    Okay, I went today kinda windy but all in all it was a good day. It was 5 bucks at the launch on the south side of the lake. I can't wait to get my outboard running cause my trolling motor just wasn't good enough to get where I wanted to go. I caught 3 small large mouth bass, 3 small white/hybrid bass and a nice big one, a small pike and a nice crappie!

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    522476_10151537596575099_716885098_23412288_2030982701_n.jpg

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Nice! Looks like a good day on the crick.

I like to fish at eagle creek but alas, I am a man without a boatso I'm relegated to fishing off the shore.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    Yeah pretty much stayed near the launch went north a bit than drifted back south. Only had worms and artificial lures. caught pretty much everything four on the bottom with a worm.

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Good luck. I'll probably head over there tomorrow with my dad for a while. The crappie should be starting to move shallow this week with the warm weather coming in. I'll be in my black Lund. If u see us stop us and say hi.

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yup those Hybrid strippers are fun to catch. They like to fight... Did you stay around the launch area?? Minnows are really good to use on EC too....

Are there locations at Eagle Creek that you would recommend to fish from shore? I haven't been Walleye fishing in decades, what would you say is the favorite bait/lure of the Walleye there?

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    The walleye are very few and far between at eagle creek. The few I catch are usually pretty small, in the 10" range. They stock it pretty good but in my opinion there is not really a fishable population with any size. Fishing around the 56th street bridge is always a good spot from the shore. You never know what you are going to catch. Lots of nice catfish, crappie, and wipers.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    Good luck. I'll probably head over there tomorrow with my dad for a while. The crappie should be starting to move shallow this week with the warm weather coming in. I'll be in my black Lund. If u see us stop us and say hi.

Didn't see your post till I got home we fished from 7am to 4:30pm I was happy that my little trolling motor got us all the way to the other side of the lake! lol we caught just about everything in about 18 foot of water right on the bottom! Worms and minnows caught the walleye on a worm. All in all was a good day we threw back a lot of little fish!

Top Bottom