GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yep. I was picking up trash this afternoon and saw a small snake hiding under a part of a McDonald's sack I picked up.

Kart29

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Caught a garter snake down by the crick yesterday. My little son and I brought it home and put it in an aquarium. We're gonna keep it for a week to learn about it and then return it back to the crick. The little thing gives me the willies but my little sons are giddy excited about it and want to hold it in the worst way. I told them they could hold it once right before we let it go. I already had it in hand once and am not that eager to do it again. But I'm trying to show my boys how to act like men and not be afraid of harmless creatures like a little garter snake.

I used to kill all snakes I found around the house. I don't bother any more. They don't do any harm as long as they stay outside. A poisonous snake, in my opinion however, should be destroyed with all malice.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Saw a hognose about a week ago when I was clearing brush, about a foot long. Kept flipping over onto his back every time I'd try to move him out of the way. I left him alone and he eventually went on his way.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I saw several, fairly large, black snakes (of some sort) crossing the road Sunday after noon, on the way back from town.

I think there must have been some sort of snake party going on...Was Bloomberg in Indiana this weekend?

Top Bottom