Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Marksman
    I've never had pictures of this buck (or any other for that matter) quite this early before but extrapolating backward from the mid to late May velvet pics of him from the last several years, he appears to be ahead of schedule this year and he has always been way ahead of almost all other bucks I have ever had velvet photos of.

Sharpshooter
    I had this guy on the same card.***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: Snapshot 1 (5-15-2017 2-56 PM).jpg Views: 35 Size: 63.9 KB">Snapshot 1 (5-15-2017 2-56 PM).jpg

Also thanks for the heads up on the little ones.... looking forward to seeing them.

***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: SUNP0520.jpg Views: 18 Size: 712.2 KB">SUNP0520.jpg***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: SUNP0525.jpg Views: 17 Size: 886.1 KB">SUNP0525.jpg***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: SUNP0526.jpg Views: 23 Size: 880.7 KB">SUNP0526.jpg

Got a trail cam at my cabin property. Got a pic of this guy hanging out by my shooting spot. Going to put out some more deer attractant and see if he has any friends around.

I'm going to need a turkey crossing sign for the driveway.

L.F.F.L.

Follow my son's journey as he travels Europe for the next year on this thread.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...adventure.html or by reading his blog at www.sketchytravels.com

I'm not gonna sleep well tonight.

I did have someone in my back yard with a flashlight on my camera once, but I couldn't tell what they were wearing...could have been this guy!
    L.F.F.L.

Follow my son's journey as he travels Europe for the next year on this thread.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...adventure.html or by reading his blog at www.sketchytravels.com

Quote Originally Posted by mom45 View Post
    Cool pictures!

Are all of those cubs from the same bear? Do they have that many?? I always thought twins or maybe triplets, but do that have litters like that? Wow...I'm not sure I would want to see that in my yard.
    Have to imagine they are from one mother as she is with them.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8