Trail Camera Favorites...Post your favorite pictures captured on your cameras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I love seeing some of the silly action shots that my cameras catch. Things I would not likely see just "deer watching" out my windows.

I'll post a few of mine to get started, but thought this might be fun for everyone to view/share.

STC_0020.jpg

STC_0166.jpg

STC_0171.jpg

Not a funny one, but one of my favorite old girls to watch. I haven't seen her since last spring so she may finally be gone.

STC_0001_1.jpg

And then there's this....:D

STC_0118.jpg

NVG

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 28, 2014
    SEast
    mom, very cool pics-thank you for sharing. Hate to admit it but as much as I love to hunt, I'm finding myself caught up in taking pics of wildlife I see from my treestand more nowadays than actually hunting. I must be getting old.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm just amazed at how many "action" shots or funny pictures I come across when viewing the stuff on the cards here. I'd love to see what others see around our state. I'll have to see what others I have to post when I have a bit of time. My husband is always amazed at how clear the pictures are from those cameras.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    the 2 bucks in the last pic LGBTQ? do i use a buck tag or doe tag? maybe they will sell an either sex tag. great pics mom45.

That one had me laughing when I saw it. Who knew that was going on in my own back yard in the middle of the day!

I have thousands of pictures that I should go through and find some more to post. I started putting some of my favorites in a separate folder but don't always remember to do it when I am viewing them.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    And sometimes we get stuff like this...just saw this on Photobucket in my folder and thought I would add it.

Alien critters....

STC_0031.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Your pics made me smile for the first time today!
    Last pic, uhhh...ghost critter? (or KKK critter)

I see the deer out my window on a daily basis, but don't get to see some of the shenanigans that the cameras catch. It amazes me just how much nature is in my back yard sometimes. Glad I could make you smile...life is too short not to find something to be happy about every day.

I do believe the ghost critter is a fast action shot of a fox, but it was another that I found amusing and saved.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Very cool! We have never seen any bobcats in our area. We are seeing a lot more coyotes this year than ever before.

I had a dozen deer last night at one time that I was watching out the window while I fixed dinner. That is the most I have seen in quite a while so it was a nice sight.

This is one of my favorite pictures from the past week or so.

STC_0075_1.jpg

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    Not to threadjack, but I noticed that your trail camera is a Stealthcam. I just purchased one yesterday and set it up last night. I did capture some videos of a couple of does munching on some corn I tossed out but when I view them on the computer, they're digitized with green and purple. The audio works and the photo function works. Have you had this problem? Hopefully I will get some good pics and vids up soon. Thanks.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Not to threadjack, but I noticed that your trail camera is a Stealthcam. I just purchased one yesterday and set it up last night. I did capture some videos of a couple of does munching on some corn I tossed out but when I view them on the computer, they're digitized with green and purple. The audio works and the photo function works. Have you had this problem? Hopefully I will get some good pics and vids up soon. Thanks.

I have five of the Stealthcam G42NG cameras. I had one that I had to send in for replacement due to it eating batteries. I was draining lithiums in 24 hours. They replaced it for me. I had another that was just under the year warranty (by two days) and it was not taking good nighttime pics. I called and they talked me through a hard reset and some updates that were available for download from their site, and it is now working perfectly. Call their customer service number. I have found them VERY easy to deal with and no long wait times on the phone. I would continue to buy their product based on the experiences we have had with them.

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    20170303_200521.jpg

While not from a trail cam, this guy watches my daughters feed the rabbits and guinea pigs every night. This was the closest he's been and allowed for an excellent picture.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    View attachment 54053

While not from a trail cam, this guy watches my daughters feed the rabbits and guinea pigs every night. This was the closest he's been and allowed for an excellent picture.

That is AWESOME! I hear owls all the time but have never had one on my cameras. I get hawks on them, but haven't had any owls. Hubby sees owls when hunting sometimes.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Very cool! We have never seen any bobcats in our area. We are seeing a lot more coyotes this year than ever before.

I had a dozen deer last night at one time that I was watching out the window while I fixed dinner. That is the most I have seen in quite a while so it was a nice sight.

This is one of my favorite pictures from the past week or so.

STC_0075_1.jpg

[video=youtube;AjPau5QYtYs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs[/video]

Top Bottom