• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    I finally stepped into the new millennium and got a kindle fire hd. I'm looking for outdoor related books I should read. Bonus (broken) rep for you if it's free on Prime :)

My interests mainly focus on deer hunting, dog training, and property (habitat) management, but feel free to post ANY outdoor related topics so this thread becomes a list for everyone.

I'm on a serious hunt for books regarding building a small cabin or pole barn with living quarters also.

So....what books have stuck with you ingo?

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I don't have specific recommendations, but there are quite a few web sites that offer free ebooks. project Gutenberg is one. There's a lot of chaff until you find the nugget of wheat though.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Check here.
    PamsPrideRecommendations | Budget Friendly Kindle Downloads for homesteaders, preppers, and do-it-yourselfers.

Free and low cost books, the list changes daily. Topics range from outdoor, homesteading, DIY, firearms, SHTF reference, SHTF fiction, cooking & canning, first aid for both human & animal, etc. It goes on and on. The current days list is at the top but you can scroll down to see what was featured before. The covers are direct links to Amazon.

We have 2 Kindles, an older keyboard Kindle & a paperwhite. The keyboard Kindle is about 90% full, every title on it came from this site and not a dime spent. That Kindle if our reference library, the other one is for entertainment.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Amazon has the Old Man's Boy Grows Older by Robert Ruark on Kindle for $3.49. Unfortunately they do not have the Old Man and the Boy, which I think is even better and should be read first, on Kindle. I haven't been able to find a lot of ebooks on deer hunting but there are a fair amount of them on Africa from the likes of Capstick and Boddington. Several of Jim Corbett's books on hunting maneaters in India are also available on ebook.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Gotta be somebody still providing an eBook on this:

9781420834123_l.jpg

Top Bottom