• ...and so much more!
  • dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Years ago when I lived in Michigan I did a ton of bowfishing out on Saginaw Bay. So much fun.

I am am thinking of getting set up again with my Bear Super Grizzly and an AMS reel. Anyone in INGO doing any bowfishing around the Indy area these days? I did a search and it looks like years ago some guys were shooting below the Morse Res spillway. Is that still a viable place? What about the White River in Indy? Eagle Creek?

Any suggestions folks have have would be much appreciated. I will be shooting from the shore/wading for,the time being until I get a new kayak setup in a month or so.

Thsnks INGO!

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    I have never done it, but I am very interested. I live one County South of you. Let me know if you want to get together and give it a try!

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    I have never done it, but I am very interested. I live one County South of you. Let me know if you want to get together and give it a try!

Yeah man...definitely. I'm going to do some scouting and more research but I'd love some company. Will send you a PM after I can get on some fish.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    A couple years ago, IndyGunWorks and I took a kayak trip down the white water river and did a little bow fishing. It was a good time but nothing like catching a fish on a rod and reel set up.

A lot of Indiana's rivers are full of carp which provides plenty of opportunity.

Top Bottom