• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Looking for a local (greater Indy) shop where I can buy some basic climbing gear (harness, rope, rings, etc.). It's been many years since I've done any climbing or rappelling, so I would need instruction as well. I'd also like to add a chainsaw to this activity to spice things up.

Any suggestions on such place?

Motomechanic45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2016
    Plainfield
    We rappel for work and most of our equipment comes from treestuff.Com I know that doesn't help you buy from a local store but may offer a place to look at price comparisons.

Last edited:

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    Treestuff is the place to go its on the north side of indy. I was there last week picking up two foot ascenders and a isc rope wrench and rope logic tether. Forgot to get a hitch hiker pulley and ordered it when I got home and had it two days later. They are very friendly and will take time and explain anything you need explaining and let you handle and compare items from the back. My son was with me and was greeted by the guy working the counter, a lady from the back brought him a icy pop, another worker got a candy bar and split it with him. They also have a good selection of saws.

TreeStuff.com
    6565 Coffman Road
    Indianapolis IN 46268

Top Bottom