• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Checking cameras today I picked up this guy with a bucket. No idea what he could be collecting this time of year in that area and he's a good distance back on my land. Mini meth lab?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'll check around, but he's a good 1/2 mile or better from the nearest property line.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mushroom hunting...that's what all of the trespassers here say...."just mushroom hunting" cause apparently private property is the appropriate place to do this.

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Is your local ICO's cell phone # on your phone? Get him [or her] to go out with you to that exact spot and get a professional opinion. If it turns out to be something that trips the trigger, state that you are willing to file charges against that person or persons and follow through with it. Once the word gets out that you own that property, and pay taxes on it, and don't want anyone on it "period", that kind of s*** will soon disappear.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've owned the property since 2000 and live there, that's how I know he's had a hike. The only access from a county road goes past my house.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I wouldn't think meth. I would say this someone is either attracting or consuming your land. Either way he's trespassing and needs to be dealt with. Maybe a subtle hint like a no trespassing sign where he trails in at or where this camera is set up at. If this doesn't work more cameras and watchful eyes to identify and confront.

Top Bottom