• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    I would like a review of this camera from you guys, if you have this model, never bought a camera before, and read conflicting reviews on ALL CAMERAS, very confusing to say the least, sounds like a crap shoot on any of them I can afford.This model is 99 dollars from CABELAS.THANKS IN ADVANCE

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I can't give you any feedback on the Spypoint, but I do have several cameras that I use. The two cameras I like the best are: Bushnell (Trophy Cam HD Essential E2 12mp sold on Amazon cuurently for $99) and the Stealth model# STC-G42NG (currently on Amazon for $87). They both have quick trigger speeds and take great videos and photos both day & night. Bushnell's has a longer range for trigger action and the Stealth takes longer videos and has better display features. They do suck up the batteries though - I use the Lithiums since they last longer. I have not liked Moultrie or Browning cameras and would not recommend them. You may want to check out the Bushnell & the Stealth and look at the Amazon reviews on those.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    [=diver dan;7233034]I would like a review of this camera from you guys, if you have this model, never bought a camera before, and read conflicting reviews on ALL CAMERAS, very confusing to say the least, sounds like a crap shoot on any of them I can afford.This model is 99 dollars from CABELAS.THANKS IN ADVANCE[/QUOTE]

Looks like a camera worth the try. Specs say a recovery time of .5 seconds which is good.

Yes reviews are are impossible to go by. Looks like Restroyer doesn't like Brownings but I keep buying more cause I like them.

I think there is an advantage to cameras that use AA batteries because you can use lithium. I don't think there are lithium C batteries out yet but I could be wrong.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Yes reviews are are impossible to go by. Looks like Restroyer doesn't like Brownings but I keep buying more cause I like them.

I think there is an advantage to cameras that use AA batteries because you can use lithium. I don't think there are lithium C batteries out yet but I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

I don't like Brownings because the 2 I owned took horrible photos & videos. Also when I strapped a Bushnell, a Stealth, and a Browning to the same tree the Browning only took about 1/3 of the pics the Bushnell & Stealth did. Of those the Browning took I compared all 3 camera's videos & photos on the same computer at the same time and the difference was obvious. That's not just my personal preference - for the test I used it was based on factual evidence. I'm glad you had better luck with the Brownings than I did. I personally would never buy another one.

Top Bottom