• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redleg11b

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2017
    Goshen/Elkhart
    Wow, no fun. 88 views and no response. I agree, it was wordy, but I was honestly looking for a little insight or maybe even thoughts from outside my own head. I guess I will do most of my posting to the other forums I have been a member of for a decade or longer.

Last edited:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Wow, no fun. 88 views and no response. I agree, it was wordy, but I was honestly looking for a little insight or maybe even thoughts from outside my own head. I guess I will do most of my posting to the other forums I have been a member of for a decade or longer.

You might just try it once more. I didn't see your "what I'll assume" initial post.
    Decaf works well at times but I prefer high octane.
    Rant on and let us know what kind of burr you really have up your saddle.
    I just plain missed out on the fun.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You might just try it once more. I didn't see your "what I'll assume" initial post.
    Decaf works well at times but I prefer high octane.
    Rant on and let us know what kind of burr you really have up your saddle.
    I just plain missed out on the fun.

It appears he edited his starting post, Harry. I dont see it either and this OP was edited. I even looked up all of his started posts and nothing exists about batteries. (except this one)

It happens. I've had several posts that either had no response, or at least nothing but sarcasm/witty posts. Sometimes we put things up here that nobody has an opinion on. And sometimes it takes weeks for someone who actually CAN answer the question to see it and respond.

But if you delete the actual question, you can guarantee you'll never get a response.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yeah, didn't see it. But, been busy with real life stuff.

I'll apologize on behalf of INGO for not giving the initial post its due glory. I'm sure it was pure awsomesauce.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Maybe you'll come back and tell us your other long term forum's response?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

Years ago I put out a pair of Camaro seats with a "Free" sign on them. They sat on the curb for a couple of weeks.
    My dad stopped by one day and put a FOR SALE $150 on them. They were gone that night.
    Giving dirt away is different. Some people like dirt. I grew up farming. I'm done with dirt.
    Great price though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It had absolutely zero to do with a battery.
    It was about Rifle/round choice and yes it was wordy.
    With what I read I was a bit confused as to what he was looking for. Cost versus this and that.
    Not knocking his post but patience is a virtue and posting a clear question might really be the answer here.

I do hope his decades long involvement elsewhere pays him the dividends he desires.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    It had absolutely zero to do with a battery.
    It was about Rifle/round choice and yes it was wordy.
    With what I read I was a bit confused as to what he was looking for. Cost versus this and that.
    Not knocking his post but patience is a virtue and posting a clear question might really be the answer here.

I do hope his decades long involvement elsewhere pays him the dividends he desires.
    I miss him already.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I like 12ga 2 3/4" slugs for lead/acid, .257 Roberts for NiMH and .22 Swift for Li-ion.

.22 shorts for any of the common sizes from AAA through D.

Top Bottom