• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slonsteady

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Plainfield
    If I find your stuff, I will post it here.

I have lost two pair of inexpensive amber sun glasses, and on Ruger BX 10 mag loaded with Winchester 40 gr Super X hollow points. I looked for that mag on two separate trips but no luck since I like to hike deep into the woods at Deer Creek.

I have found one duck call at the pond of the south property of Deer Creek. I have also picked up some trash from inconsiderate hunters, Deer scent cans, bottles and wrappers. You can find those items in the trash can where they belong.

What have you lost?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I've lost a lot of sleep, lost my temper a time or two and I've come close to losing my sanity. I don't know why I love it like I do, but I do. ;)

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Lost a great knife. Perfect shape with a separate gut hook. Lost my balance a few times. Mostly after getting tripped up by briers.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Not just this season, but I've lost gloves, hats, a knife, various tree stand straps, an expensive 2 way radio, shirt sleeves (makeshift tp), and a surefire light. And yes....I've lost myself too.
    Took 4 hours to get out of HNF one night when my light kicked the bucket. Now I carry Two.

rem788

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    indy west
    Stocking caps. I take them off when I get hot hiking and stick them in my pocket. Then the briars, which are great pick pockets, pull them out. Sometimes I find them, most of the time I don't. I have started buying them in bulk at the end of winter when they go on sale. Lost my balance once while trimming brush on a steep bank. Rolled into the lake, luckily I was able to keep the chainsaw from accompanying me. My son standing, at the top, thought it was quite amusing. Two ladder stands have disappeared in the last 4 years, wish I could find that "loser".

glank09

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Corunna
    A bloody arrow...although I did find the deer that made it bloody. Didn’t really spend much time looking though as darkness was quickly approaching.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Found someone's knife up in Huntington. Lost my lunch or quite possibly stolen by raccoons.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    Lost the splint off my finger. I didn't retape it well after showering.

Splint was there because I stupidly used a nail gun and shot an #16 nail through my left index finger. Yes, I said a bad word. Not the Queen Mother of bad words , but a bad word.

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    I've lost a lot of sleep, lost my temper a time or two and I've come close to losing my sanity. I don't know why I love it like I do, but I do. ;)

I had all but decided I was going to stop bow hunting after a sit two saturdays ago. Woke up at 4:30am to shower and driver another 1.5 hours to my spot. Get there and get all my cold weather clothes on. Then I watched a few deer go by out of range. Drive 1.5hrs home. Started thinking, maybe I'll just gun hunt next year and spend October with my family and sleep in all month.

Decided I was going to sleep in the next day and be done until 11/18. Woke up without an alarm at 4:00am the next days and the thought that the big boy might come by....into the shower and the truck I went. I am exhausted but I just can't get that anticipation out of my mind that this could be the day.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I dropped a screw to my bow holder last year and found it this year. Dropped a clevis pin for my ladder and it disappeared into the leaves. Lost a arrow and good broad head taking a crap shot at a buck that got a little aggressive when I was exiting the woods.

Top Bottom