• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Motomechanic45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2016
    Plainfield
    Looking for a rangefinder for a Christmas present, and in my search I haven't been able to find if they make one with a red or green reticle. Does anyone know if they make one? I'm not looking to break the bank either. Im looking for one around 100-150. If you you had great success with yours I'm also interested in feedback on it. Thanks in advanced

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I've been very pleased with my Vortex Ranger. It and the Leica LRF series have red illuminated reticles and readouts. I'm not sure of any others and this is a deal breaker for me. Unfortunately the Ranger is well outside of your $150 budget.

wildcatfan.62

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    I have the same one as Hoosier Carry, not a lighted reticle. It's been good for me for deer sized ranging out to about 325 yards -might be better just never ranged one further than that without junk in the way. I've been happy with it. Got it from Optics Planet if I remember correctly. Good Luck.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I use a NIKON RIFLEHUNTER 550 for archery. Killed a lot of paper with it. FleaBay may get you into one in your price range.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    I cant speak on an archery rangefinder. However, i have a sig kilo 2000 and it serves me very well. If you were looking at lower distance rangefinders you might want to check out their line.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    My Sig Kilo 2000 has ranged elk in Colorado consistently out to 1400 yards. Very happy with it. Paid $350 at Cabela's on sale last spring which is obviously more than your budget. I believe the Kilo 2200 is the newer model so maybe clearance prices soon?

Top Bottom