• ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    came to have some corn......lets see yours...

S5mB07z.jpg

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Oops kind of forgot I put the cards back in a few weeks ago! I'll have to check them around the first of February. There was a lot of small buck activity earlier.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This one has a target on it's back so to speak...rather well fed looking.

n8V4d3G.jpg

6IcrV0q.jpg

These two can stay...they were hunting mice in the snow when they got done at the bait pile.

Z7HJNHj.jpg

An unexpected visitor to the bait pile.

vRG2kW6.jpg

TqSxrxi.jpg

And....a few visitors that were a nice sight! I had only seen one of these guys on the camera since the end of hunting season so was glad to see not one, but FOUR at one time on my camera. All bucks that I had been seeing regularly before and during hunting season. (The illumination in some of the pics is from another trail camera closer to them. I have that one set to take videos so when I have a minute, I'll upload some closer views of these guys.)

KUMXpwU.jpg

aiEzoS2.jpg

8uyJdsB.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Unfortunately we know better than to have cameras out right now. Between the scumbag trespasser shed hunters and the forthcoming scumbag trespasser mushroom hunters we may as well drop our cameras off in a Walmart parking lot with big sign that says "FREE CAMERAS!!". I won't have any fresh pics until July. :xmad:

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    Unfortunately we know better than to have cameras out right now. Between the scumbag trespasser shed hunters and the forthcoming scumbag trespasser mushroom hunters we may as well drop our cameras off in a Walmart parking lot with big sign that says "FREE CAMERAS!!". I won't have any fresh pics until July. :xmad:

Lock them to the tree with box and cable. If they steal that then they're not considered a hunter. Just trash.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    Your absolutely right. I just don't like allowing them to earn the title "Hunter". A hunter has respect.

If some carries tools with them to steal, then that is a separate breed altogether.

It sucks that you can't enjoy your sport without having to work around someone else.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Made the rounds on cameras today, first time in a while. Didn't see these during season, hope to pick up their sheds soon.:)

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Hope you find them Leadeye. We always get new bucks on cam in January, sometimes they stick around and sometimes we get a pic or two and never see them again.

Top Bottom