• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stubbleducker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Indy
    Anyone know of a good source for pigeons (other than catching them yourself) for dog training? In the Indy area would be ideal, but willing to travel if necessary.

Thanx!!!

cmann250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 2, 2018
    Land of 300bu corn
    They show up at the Veedersburg sale barn now and again. Being an auction, there’s no guarantees, but I’ve seen them there several times. Search Veedersburg sale barn on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stubbleducker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Indy
    Many Amish grow pigeons. I know of some up in the Berne, IN area. Unfortunately, just aren't many Amish around Indy.

Just us Electric Amish in indy.... I go near Berne somewhat regularly... any contact info you could PM would be appreciated.

They show up at the Veedersburg sale barn now and again. Being an auction, there’s no guarantees, but I’ve seen them there several times. Search Veedersburg sale barn on Facebook.

Thanks. Will check it out. I've heard the same thing about the Strawtown auction and have been there a couple times, but struck out so far.

augdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sheridan
    It's been probably 7 or 8 years ago I would get my at the sale barn in straw town north of Noblesville on 37.Auctions were on Thursday evening.There was A older guy that was wore a straw hat with feathers in it. I would tell how many I wanted.He would bring the next week.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Just us Electric Amish in indy.... I go near Berne somewhat regularly... any contact info you could PM would be appreciated.
    Unfortunately, the one I know for certain was raising pigeons got out of it. I knew the guy that lived next-door so contacted him to verify he was still raising them before I sent you up there and he says the guys stopped... I'll keep asking around.

Top Bottom