• DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    View attachment 68517 View attachment 68517

Hueston Woods. Spent one night there, mainly to give the old camper a shakedown run. Pretty nice campground, but no water for individual sites. Decent shower/toilet facilities, though.

(WARNING: Do NOT ride your craptastic old bike down to the covered bridge with your hunny while knowing full well the front tire's about to go. We still haven't decided if the little rise the campground is on should be called heartbreak hill, or the trail of tears. Regardless, it's no place for fat old people to be hiking up in 90 degree heat.)

trimman83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Warren Park
    (WARNING:Regardless, it's no place for fat old people to be hiking up in 90 degree heat.)[/QUOTE]

I resemble that remark. Thanks for the heads up.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Been there a lot. Nice place. When I was younger they had an overpopulation of skunks but they don't have that issue anymore. Not sure how they fixed that though, but it's a nice park.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Been there a lot. Nice place. When I was younger they had an overpopulation of skunks but they don't have that issue anymore. Not sure how they fixed that though, but it's a nice park.
    First thing that entered my mind when I saw the title. Early '80s they were everywhere right at dark. Never did smell one though.

Top Bottom