• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Thinking of heading down for a few days to camp, relax, and fish a little.

Anybody been there recently? Little concerned since we have had virtually no rain where I live. River by my house is about dry.

I want to bring my boat. Wondering how lake levels are and if its choked out with weeds?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. If its not good Ill cancel my trip and look into a larger lake maybe. Dying to get the boat wet and there is no place up by me.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Might I suggest you call the park and ask them? They would probably have the best and most current information on what you want to know? Just my :twocents:

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Might I suggest you call the park and ask them? They would probably have the best and most current information on what you want to know? Just my :twocents:

Lady that answered the phone was absolutely no help at all. Figured I would post on here and hopefully find another person that actually fishes that would understand what info I am looking for.

Hate to drag the boat 3 1/2 hours one way and not be able to use it or bail and figure out a plan B.

Top Bottom