What’s your favorite website or shop for quality camping and hunting gear at the

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The INGO classified. You should try them some time.

2Q==
    8b0.jpg

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    What do you mean by "camping"? It makes a big difference.

What is your current favorite store for camping gear? Cabela's, REI, or Camping World?

Tex281

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2015
    NWI
    REI has high quality gear and I like Cabela’s and Bass Pro but they seem to be overpriced unless your finding stuff on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    OP- what kind of camping gear are you looking for?
    I have bought some good stuff from Indy Army Navy surplus. I have also bought a significant amount of camping gear from Cabelas.

Tex281

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2015
    NWI
    OP- what kind of camping gear are you looking for?
    I have bought some good stuff from Indy Army Navy surplus. I have also bought a significant amount of camping gear from Cabelas.

Curious if anyone had a favorite website or shop that has good prices. I’m looking for some colder weather camping gear, a new tent and sleeping bags. I’m in NWI close to Cabela’s and like to shop there when I can find good sales. That’s probably where I’ll end up. I’ll check out the army navy surplus next time I’m in Indy.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Curious if anyone had a favorite website or shop that has good prices. I’m looking for some colder weather camping gear, a new tent and sleeping bags. I’m in NWI close to Cabela’s and like to shop there when I can find good sales. That’s probably where I’ll end up. I’ll check out the army navy surplus next time I’m in Indy.

I've made numerous purchases from Backcountry.com, and their prices are very competitive.

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    If you can handle having a few extra bags (and don't mind spending the $ up front), you might look at the government liquidation sales--the site in Columbus OH is always auctioning off the sleep systems, but usually in lots of 5-10 or so. Win the auction and sell off the extras and cover your expenses.

Top Bottom