• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indydrew

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    A post like this worked for the Jeep guys, so here goes...

I purchased a "mid-life crisis pursuit vehicle" (read Yamaha Grizzly 700 ATV) a year or so ago and am always looking for people to ride with. I've been to Badlands a few times and made a mess of my yard when I didn't have time to travel from Brownsburg but still wanted to ride. Yeah my wife is thrilled...oops

I am always looking for people to ride with and perhaps road trip to places like Hatfield McCoy trails or other destinations.

So who's out there with an ATV? Maybe we can organize a INGO ride at Badlands.

Take care and looking forward to seeing how many folks are out there.

Drew.

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    I used to ride an ATV but switched to a Side by side. I use mine for farm use primarily, but have been to badlands and couple other places with my Ranger 570 midsize. I do miss the Kodiak and Z400 I had though. Hatfield McCoy is a great place definitely recommend going there.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I've been working on getting my young family outfitted. Picked up a Arctic Cat 300 4x4, Yamaha Beartracker 250, Honda Sporttrax 90, little china made 110. Waited for non runners and got them cheap. I used to be a small engine mechanic. I enjoy the work and getting family involved.

Also picked up a like new Aluma 16' deck over to drag them around.

Been teaching the kids in yard and a local farmer let's us tool around.

Would love a Badlands trip but the idiot's out there scare me not to mention paying to ride. Might be game if there is a place for kids to ride. I don't have titles for any of my machines either sooooo registration??????? Is that a requirement?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've got two old Hondas that are still running strong, 95 300 and a 99 450. They do useful work around the woods all the time.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Hondas are amazing! My dad still has a 1981 70cc. Think I replaced the carb on it some years back. Always starts on first kick. 38k miles of wide open throttle.

Used to buy old three wheelers. Didn't even look them over. Pay the guy and bring them home. If it says Honda on it it will run. Money makers they are.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Rode 3 wheelers since 1979, still ride them and then got into quads around 1999, Started racing quads a few years later and still have 2 but getting to old to race anymore. My wife is not good on them so in 2014 got a Wildcat Trail SxS and now drive it most of the time and its been great cause she gets to come along. And never could find anyone to go with me to Hatfield McCoy Trails, now with the SxS my wife and I go once or twice a year. Its a bunch of fun! Over 1600 miles we have traveled on the trails there, would love to live there.
    As for the Badlands been there a bunch, mostly with the quads, need no titles, just helmet and a flag that u can buy there. Great place for kids to learn. In its hay day tons of people got hurt, they run it better now, and the crowds have really died down last several years. I have been badly hurt there 2 times so be careful. They got good places for kids to learn to ride and you pick your poison how dangerous you want to be, I really love the place but been there so much its tough to go more often. Gave up all group rides long ago...never works out, and you got guys who wanna go fast or too slow or gotta stop every 5 minutes to smoke and talk.
    Hope you get out to HMT if you can, really cool. I love the SXS because unlike a quad you can drive all day and not be sore or tired, plus you will get rain and nice to have a roof and windshield and have a riding partner. Our SxS is the 50" wide so we can get down tight trails also.

Top Bottom