Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Expert

User Info Menu

First Hoosier Fawn this year

I just saw my first fawn of this spring. The doe walked across my backyard with the fawn right behind. Based on its spindly & wobbly legs, I would say it is just hours old (if not less). Its too bad I can no longer post photos. Has anyone else seen fawns, and when?
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

User Info Menu

Saw momma nursing one yesterday afternoon at the edge of an un-prepped corn field up at the other end of this state.

User Info Menu

i have been seeing small prints in the back for over a week now...
    "I got a shotgun,rifle and 4 wheel drive and country boy can survive!!!"

User Info Menu

The Does that travel on our property are pregnant but look ready to give birth any day now. Should be seeing new fawns and some new Turkey Poults on the trail cameras soon.

User Info Menu

Haven't picked up any on the cameras so far.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

My neighbor said we have one on the back of my property. I've seen the momma but not the baby yet.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

Saw one squashed on a MI highway this morning.
    Just call me lollipop.

User Info Menu

Last time I saw Ms. Doe she looked ready to pop and her udders were enlarged so I know she is close if not already dropped. Also the 3 other does that hang out here have all been running solo the last week or so, so they're getting close also.
    Tulta munille! HAKKAA PÄÄLLE

Marksman

User Info Menu

About stepped on a newly hatched fawn this afternoon. Wide open woods with no brush and never saw it. Amazing how they blend in.

User Info Menu

Saw Ms. Doe this morning. She looks a lot thinner than last time (last Thurs or Fri) I saw her. Took her some corn and she let me get within about 6 feet of her! Never let me get that close before. Her udders were definitely being used so we've got at least one little one. I've got a good idea where she's got the little one(s) hid so I need to get a camera out this weekend.
    Tulta munille! HAKKAA PÄÄLLE

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast