• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Some critter left this in a heavy traffic area between my barns. Just wonder what to be watching for. A neighborhood pet or varmint of some sort?

20190628-134915.jpg

TIA
    :ingo:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    My best guess is Sasquatch.
    You'll really need to dissect it to tell, but whatever you do don't use any gloves, just your hands and maybe teeth, gloves will make you come to the wrong conclusion. Ya gotta feel it.
    My next guess would be coyote but I'm not all that good at this.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Raccoons are amazing poop machines. I had one get into my mini barn and I swore I had a homeless guy sneaking in. Except the only opening was 12”x3” so that ruled out a human.

JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    Looks like the one I left in the target shed when I picked up a stand base and found a copper head under it.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Looks like Coyote to me, most I have seen has hair in it.
    Does it taste like rabbit?
    :laugh:

I've been wondering about some Poop I've been seeing in my back yard (I'm sure it's from some sort of vegan) but I can't bring myself to take a pic and put it on here AND I'm damn sure not going to taste it. The "does it taste like rabbit" really struck me funny for some reason. Still chuckling.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    :laugh:

I've been wondering about some Poop I've been seeing in my back yard (I'm sure it's from some sort of vegan) but I can't bring myself to take a pic and put it on here AND I'm damn sure not going to taste it. The "does it taste like rabbit" really struck me funny for some reason. Still chuckling.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Might as well go ahead and post a pic. Not only would it be entertaining but there is also the (ever so slight it might be :):) chance of being educational.

Top Bottom