• ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    We had a Stealthcam G42NG per a thread back in 2017 but it was wiped out during the flood of opening deer firearm season that year...

Is Stealthcam G42NG still a go-to cam?

Thanks,

B&G

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We've been switching ours over to Covert Cameras and have zero complaints. We've got several regular cams and four LTE cameras now, love em.

ws6duramax

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Metamora
    I've always had great luck with Cuddeback . Great image quality and trigger speed . It's not very often I have a blank image on them . I get WAY more blanks on some of my other cameras . Last year I bought a Spartan GoCam , which sends pics to my phone . I like it because you can see in real time what's going on . The downside is it doesn't send very high quality pics to my phone , they're not bad but not great . If you pull the card , the pics are great though . I assume the image quality it sends has to do with trying to preserve battery life .

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    If you run multiple cameras it is hard to beat the Cuddelink system. Up to 16 cameras can be linked to send photos to one home camera that can be easily checked or attached directly to your computer. You can also use a Cuddeback cell cam as the home and photos from all 16 sent to you for one small cell fee. I tried it out last year and was very happy with it.

rengler22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Indy
    I've always had great luck with Cuddeback . Great image quality and trigger speed . It's not very often I have a blank image on them . I get WAY more blanks on some of my other cameras . Last year I bought a Spartan GoCam , which sends pics to my phone . I like it because you can see in real time what's going on . The downside is it doesn't send very high quality pics to my phone , they're not bad but not great . If you pull the card , the pics are great though . I assume the image quality it sends has to do with trying to preserve battery life .

I think this might be true of all the cell cams. I'm using SpyPoint and the images it sends to the phone, while acceptable, are quite a bit lower quality than when you pull the memory card.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom